This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Edge of Space
LadyAijou Sep 18, 2012 @ 5:20pm
Edge of Space Questions and Answers
We realize that making the decision to support a game requires knowledge OF the game. Now that Steam has graciously provided us with the venue to address questions and have discussions with potential supporters, we are ready to hear from you! Please post any questions you may have about the game here, and we will answer you as soon as possible!
Showing 1-15 of 109 comments
< >
moiemail.te Sep 18, 2012 @ 8:39pm 
Will the spaceship, I still only know about the robot.
LadyAijou Sep 18, 2012 @ 8:48pm 
Spacecraft are something we have discussed, but would be a feature added later, after release of the game.
GumpaRock Sep 20, 2012 @ 12:10am 
If yah don't like posting questions here on Steam but would like to know more about the game then pop on over to EOS forums. Don't like forums (heard this for the first time today) then swing over to EOS IRC and talk directly to a Dev or one of us followers > http://playedgeofspace.com/irc.html
Supabait Sep 28, 2012 @ 8:05pm 
I'm seeing a lot of gun action, but i'm more of a lightsaber kind of guy... will there be any in-depth melee combat?
Also, i'm wondering if the jetpack recharges or if you have to find oil and then refine it to make rocket fuel.
LadyAijou Sep 29, 2012 @ 4:17am 
Melee combat is something we're likely to do, but not until later on. Getting guns and projectiles working right is our priority for launch. As for the jetpack, you will have to manage your energy, which iirc will recharge over time. Other things in the game will have to be fueled/powered though.
Murloc Oct 1, 2012 @ 2:36pm 
Well Reverb aren't holding animals hostage, they offered to donate money to help cats. I'm not saying what they did was right, the wording on it was aweful and the devs have already apologized; the devs had no idea what the context was going to say nor that Reverb would do that. They're working it out right now.
notahorse991 Oct 2, 2012 @ 2:03pm 
are we gonna get more super-70s synthersizer soundtrack?
LadyAijou Oct 2, 2012 @ 2:19pm 
More music is definitely something we're aiming for as soon as possible. We're planning on selling the soundtrack, and if you want a sneak preview, we always play in-game music on our weekly livestream :)
Limelink Oct 12, 2012 @ 9:28am 
Was the release date set yet, because I can't manage to find it :/
LadyAijou Oct 12, 2012 @ 12:26pm 
No, there has not been an official release date set. We're just working to make it the best it can be, and get it out as soon as we can.
Enders Shadow Oct 13, 2012 @ 9:13pm 
Will it still be released this month as the greenlight pages says?
LadyAijou Oct 14, 2012 @ 5:12am 
We are doing the best we can to get the game completed. Right now our focus is on launching pre-order sales and getting it in the hands of players. Beta access will be included, so people can play immediately regardless of deadlines.
Enders Shadow Oct 14, 2012 @ 7:06pm 
Sorry if I sounded at snippy or impatient, I didn't mean to and just realized I did a little bit.
LadyAijou Oct 14, 2012 @ 8:38pm 
No, it's fine! We know everyone is anxious, and pre-orders will be out tomorrow or Tuesday!
Darth_T Dec 6, 2012 @ 1:37am 
So if we buy it right now at 9.99... we can start playing the game in beta form???
Showing 1-15 of 109 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50