¡Este juego está ahora disponible en Steam!

Gracias por ayudar a que este juego sea seleccionado para su distribución en Steam. Abajo puedes encontrar más información, incluyendo un enlace a la tienda de Steam.

Melody's Escape
Loïc  [desarrollador] 18 de Sep, 2012 a las 16:51
Developer update: September 18
Hey guys!

I've been working days and nights on remaking the audio detection engine, which now features excellent key detection and will provide a much better feeling when playing the game (aka obstacle colors/type switch).

I'm now working on getting tempo/BPM detection to synch the notes more perfectly, so that the obstacles flow has more rhythm to it (though this is not an easy task by far on anything that is not electronic music).

I've also re-designed Melody, you can check the new design (and follow my updates about the game) on its Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MelodysEscape

My Twitter is http://twitter.com/Epsicode
Última edición por Loïc; 18 de Sep, 2012 a las 17:01
Mostrando 1-14 de 14 comentarios
< >
ThermioN 22 de Sep, 2012 a las 9:12 
Nice work, Epsi. Hope your project gets green lit soon.
Legult 23 de Sep, 2012 a las 16:07 
awesome work
Checho Badguy 23 de Sep, 2012 a las 22:05 
i really want to try the game :)
[E] Dino-Finder 24 de Sep, 2012 a las 0:09 
Keep up the good work
Angel of Darkness 25 de Sep, 2012 a las 16:45 
I have yet to try the game
HISlawyer 25 de Sep, 2012 a las 17:22 
Im excited for it, but you gotta make it for mac users too. Every mac has iTunes standard, so it would make sense for it to be on macs as well as PCs.
Loïc  [desarrollador] 26 de Sep, 2012 a las 1:21 
The game uses Microsoft's XNA but a port for Mac using MonoGame is not out of the question indeed. We'll see.
Wheatley 29 de Sep, 2012 a las 7:40 
any chance of a beta coming?
Lodema 1 de Oct, 2012 a las 16:10 
Looks so awesome, this is probaly the first or second game on Greenlight I have wanted, other than Mcpixel which was first one in
Makoto Naegi 2 de Oct, 2012 a las 2:37 
Just saw the new screenshot of the updated animation and art style. Looking good! I'm anxious to see a video with the new stuff when it's good and ready. One thing I was wondering, if this doesn't get greenlit (which would justify my currently low expectations of greenlight) where else would you release it? 'Cause either here or elsewhere, I definitely want this game.
Loïc  [desarrollador] 2 de Oct, 2012 a las 2:44 
Thanks!

The game would get released through the standard indie channels/stores, no worries there :)
jluke 10 de Oct, 2012 a las 16:03 
Good work! I would pay for it. ^^
TapSkill 22 de Oct, 2012 a las 0:17 
Even in the early trailer, the game looked fairly nice. I would play it.
Sweetooth 9 de Nov, 2012 a las 21:26 
This looks pretty awesome! Hope it gets Greenlit!!
Mostrando 1-14 de 14 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50