Dieses Spiel ist jetzt auf Steam erhältlich!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, dieses Spiel zum Vertrieb über Steam zu nominieren. Weitere Informationen und einen Link zur Shopseite finden Sie unten.

Melody's Escape
Galestorm 21. Aug. 2013 um 18:40 Uhr
Livestream Alpha Game Response
Epsi, my jaw dropped when I saw the footage of the livestream gameplay by Akitaka Tsuya. I am just sorry that I wasn't able to watch it in person. I love how perfectly in sync the game plays with the music, based on what I saw at least. I couldn't stop imagining what it would be like to listen to my own music while I play the game. I am so looking forward to Melody's Escape when it's released. I do have a few ideas I wanted to share with you which doesn't reflect on any technical problems, just additions I thought would be fun to see.

I noticed that you use hearts as a way to measure the ranking score. I thought it would be nice if the hearts were replaced by musical symbols like eighth notes or something like that. Just an idea.

My last idea happen to be one that may or may not have been addressed in the gameplay video I watched. Is there a special event that happens if a person gets a perfect score? Is it the flying animation? If it isn't, then perhaps Melody can show it after the song completes. After the player finishes the game with a perfect score, Melody dances in an excided way to finish the song out rather than walk away as she normally does. This way the player will realize, just by her animations, that they did something special. They got a perfect score!

Well I know that you're still working on the game but man, I am so pleased with what you have been able to accomplish. Congratulations Epsi, I definately look forward to the finished game. :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Galestorm; 21. Aug. 2013 um 22:06 Uhr
Beiträge 1 - 1 von 1
< >
Cakemagic 26. Aug. 2013 um 14:24 Uhr 
I still like the hearts, in my own opinion. It shows passion, not just music.
Beiträge 1 - 1 von 1
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50