Tato hra je nyní dostupná ve službě Steam!

Děkujeme za vaši pomoc, díky které byla tato hra vybrána pro distribuci ve službě Steam. Více informací a odkaz na stránku hry v obchodě lze nalézt níže.

Melody's Escape
ElinButt&PuffyVulva 5. led. 2013 v 8.16 dop.
Steam Achievements?
I just thought of something; will this game come with Steam achievements? I hope it does because it is always a nice touch to have in Steam games, and I am a sucker for Steam achievements in games I like. I know many times I have replayed or played a game longer just to get certain achievements after playing through the game normally.
Zobrazeno 1-7 z 7 komentářů
< >
Cakemagic 5. led. 2013 v 4.06 odp. 
As far as I can see, once people figure out how the music engine works, they will create soundfiles that are specifically designed to utilize certain functions and exploit the game, making achievements much easier to get. The same thing happened with Audiosurf, only with high scores.
ElinButt&PuffyVulva 5. led. 2013 v 4.22 odp. 
Well, of course, this can happen in pretty much any game, but that isn't a reason not to implement them. And yes, music games are more easy to exploit but again that doesn't mean it shouldn't have achievements. I mean, are you suggesting Melody's Escape shouldn't have the planned Leaderboards too, just because they can be exploited?

And also, as much as I enjoy achievements in games that I love, I realize they don't really mean anything and don't give any tangible awards. So, since neither Leaderboards nor Steam Achievements give any in-game or even IRL rewards, it doesn't really matter that someone exploits them while others get them legit.

In the end, Steam Achievements are still fun to have and go for and hurt nothing, especially not in a single player game. Really, your point boils down to the whole "throw the baby out with the bath water" argument.
GreenCopperDst 16. čvn. 2013 v 8.53 dop. 
Сасай
DàmàgεD 19. čvn. 2013 v 9.07 odp. 
I like to see achievements in games, makes it a little competition.
Roy Mustang 27. čvn. 2013 v 4.23 dop. 
Bahambi
GeliOS_Light 13. čvc. 2013 v 2.22 dop. 
I think, in this game they are not needed
Razgriz 13. čvc. 2013 v 1.48 odp. 
not needed at all.
Zobrazeno 1-7 z 7 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50