This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Centration
skullsmasher Oct 18, 2013 @ 5:28pm
Can we already pre-purchase through steam?
Can we already pre-purchase through steam? I cant do it through your guy's website but i want to support it too. Is it possible to purchase it now through steam, or when can I?
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
AngryFrenchKanadian  [developer] Oct 18, 2013 @ 9:50pm 
We feel that too many features are not yet ready to release to a wider audience at this moment. We prefer to monitor the situation with a small sample of players, and when we feel that the game is up to par, we'll release it on Steam Early Access program.
skullsmasher Oct 19, 2013 @ 12:01am 
How long before a pre-release on steam? I have been with you guys since since the idea popped up. Before your website, and videos. Really want to alpha test :$
JasonEX Oct 24, 2013 @ 3:44am 
Sir, I have monitored some gameplay of this alpha, and I have to say, Ive played a lot of Alphas that were WAY more stripped down. The Dead Linger alpha for example is available on steam as early access, and its basically a blank landscape with a weapon or two and broken zombies. People on steam REALLY want to play this game, especially SS13 fans like myself, and we are offering you our money and support, as well as free testers! I really hope you are reading this and get what I meen, because this game has the most potential ive seen of ANY greenlit game! :-)
-=MeK=- Oct 25, 2013 @ 3:47pm 
Originally posted by JasonEX:
Sir, I have monitored some gameplay of this alpha, and I have to say, Ive played a lot of Alphas that were WAY more stripped down. The Dead Linger alpha for example is available on steam as early access, and its basically a blank landscape with a weapon or two and broken zombies. People on steam REALLY want to play this game, especially SS13 fans like myself, and we are offering you our money and support, as well as free testers! I really hope you are reading this and get what I meen, because this game has the most potential ive seen of ANY greenlit game! :-)
+1
skullsmasher Oct 25, 2013 @ 4:08pm 
Originally posted by JasonEX:

+2
noms || Angry Engineers  [developer] Nov 5, 2013 @ 9:37am 
I will personally bring this point up in the next developers meeting. We're executing a new roadmap at the moment so that may pave the way for an earlier early access release.
skullsmasher Nov 6, 2013 @ 4:23pm 
Originally posted by noms || Angry Engineers:
I will personally bring this point up in the next developers meeting. We're executing a new roadmap at the moment so that may pave the way for an earlier early access release.

(y) we all would love that. Thank you! :)
TheDarkWhatever Nov 18, 2013 @ 9:30pm 
Originally posted by AngryFrenchKanadian:
We feel that too many features are not yet ready to release to a wider audience at this moment. We prefer to monitor the situation with a small sample of players, and when we feel that the game is up to par, we'll release it on Steam Early Access program.

please :D theres so many other games that have been released on on early access that arent "up to par"...
skullsmasher Nov 20, 2013 @ 3:54pm 
Originally posted by TheDarkWhatever:
Originally posted by AngryFrenchKanadian:

please :D theres so many other games that have been released on on early access that arent "up to par"...

+1
Agent Dec 28, 2013 @ 4:43am 
I can't wait..
skullsmasher Dec 28, 2013 @ 12:05pm 
Originally posted by noms || Angry Engineers:

Any progress yet?
Vec Mar 18 @ 7:48pm 
Please hurry so I can throw the money I have waiting for this at you.
skullsmasher Mar 18 @ 7:48pm 
It has been 6 months please bring it to steam
Vec Mar 19 @ 5:43pm 
Hopefully soon, they just added a pre-steam deal to their website today. Too bad I only have cash in my steam wallet.
AterIgnis Apr 4 @ 6:01am 
I'd buy it right after it comes to steam shop.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50