Este jogo está agora disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a tua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

DLC Quest
RogueDarkJedi 15 Jan, 2013 às 13:44
If I own the game from Indie Royale do I get a Steam key?
Just wondering.
A mostrar 1-15 de 23 comentários
< >
Ben Kane  [autor] 15 Jan, 2013 às 14:34 
Assuming this is possible, yes! I can't say for certain because I don't know yet, but it looks like it has been possible for other games that have made the jump to Steam so I'm hopeful.
♥~Zan Blackk~♥ 15 Jan, 2013 às 15:18 
That would be great! I'd love a Steam key, also, so please keep us posted on how to get ours when we can. I was already watching my Indie Royale page just in case it showed up there. Congrats for getting Greenlit!
Zomby 15 Jan, 2013 às 18:00 
Just got a Steam key yesterday from IndieRoyale for The Journey Down so it's definitely possible. I sure hope you can do the same because I'd love to move that game over to Steam.
[TRI] Leonard L. Church 15 Jan, 2013 às 19:41 
What if you got it on Derusa?
RogueDarkJedi 15 Jan, 2013 às 19:54 
Originalmente postado por Leonard L. Church:
What if you got it on Derusa?

Indie Royale copies are actually Desura copies. It's basically the same thing.
Zomby 15 Jan, 2013 às 20:06 
Originalmente postado por RainbowDashJedi:
Indie Royale copies are actually Desura copies. It's basically the same thing.

I think he meant for people who bought it on Desura and not through Indie Royale.
Klecktacular 16 Jan, 2013 às 1:47 
To be fair, the game is like, two dollars. Though it would be appreciated, not getting a code for having purchased the game in the past isn't the end of the world.
RogueDarkJedi 16 Jan, 2013 às 1:51 
Originalmente postado por Klecktacular:
To be fair, the game is like, two dollars. Though it would be appreciated, not getting a code for having purchased the game in the past isn't the end of the world.

True that, but I was just curious.
The Derr Man 16 Jan, 2013 às 5:15 
If my game is accepted through Steam Greenlight, can I give my previous customers keys for the Steam version?
Once your game is accepted for distribution on Steam, we will give you as many keys for your game as you want at no cost.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/about/?appid=765&section=faq#developers
Shadow 16 Jan, 2013 às 5:25 
Originalmente postado por The Derr Man:
If my game is accepted through Steam Greenlight, can I give my previous customers keys for the Steam version?
Once your game is accepted for distribution on Steam, we will give you as many keys for your game as you want at no cost.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/about/?appid=765&section=faq#developers
Grats on finding that info.. But I will still pay what ever price it's going to be .. don't forget he updated the game just for steam.
also Grats on the greenlight
TBA's Arcade 18 Jan, 2013 às 16:07 
How will I get the key, through Steam or Desura?
[BWco] TheQuagmire 28 Jan, 2013 às 19:50 
Hurp Derp what about all us loyal fans who got it on Indie 360 Arcade eh?
Christmas Tree of Enchantment 23 Fev, 2013 às 7:35 
Originalmente postado por TBA's Arcade:
How will I get the key, through Steam or Desura?
You will already have a Desura key for it if you bought it on IndieRoyale.com. You will then get a Steam key once this goes on Steam.

Elder 18 Mar, 2013 às 13:31 
Another indieroyale customer wanting to know what will happen, just post it on the greenlight page. Thanks and best of luck with the new launch!
Cyber Killer 19 Mar, 2013 às 6:02 
I got it on Desura too (not through Royale). I hope for a key also.
A mostrar 1-15 de 23 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50