This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

DLC Quest
RogueDarkJedi Jan 15, 2013 @ 1:44pm
If I own the game from Indie Royale do I get a Steam key?
Just wondering.
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
Ben Kane  [developer] Jan 15, 2013 @ 2:34pm 
Assuming this is possible, yes! I can't say for certain because I don't know yet, but it looks like it has been possible for other games that have made the jump to Steam so I'm hopeful.
♥~Zan Blackk~♥ Jan 15, 2013 @ 3:18pm 
That would be great! I'd love a Steam key, also, so please keep us posted on how to get ours when we can. I was already watching my Indie Royale page just in case it showed up there. Congrats for getting Greenlit!
Zomby Jan 15, 2013 @ 6:00pm 
Just got a Steam key yesterday from IndieRoyale for The Journey Down so it's definitely possible. I sure hope you can do the same because I'd love to move that game over to Steam.
[TRI] Leonard L. Church Jan 15, 2013 @ 7:41pm 
What if you got it on Derusa?
RogueDarkJedi Jan 15, 2013 @ 7:54pm 
Originally posted by Leonard L. Church:
What if you got it on Derusa?

Indie Royale copies are actually Desura copies. It's basically the same thing.
Zomby Jan 15, 2013 @ 8:06pm 
Originally posted by RainbowDashJedi:
Indie Royale copies are actually Desura copies. It's basically the same thing.

I think he meant for people who bought it on Desura and not through Indie Royale.
Klecktacular Jan 16, 2013 @ 1:47am 
To be fair, the game is like, two dollars. Though it would be appreciated, not getting a code for having purchased the game in the past isn't the end of the world.
RogueDarkJedi Jan 16, 2013 @ 1:51am 
Originally posted by Klecktacular:
To be fair, the game is like, two dollars. Though it would be appreciated, not getting a code for having purchased the game in the past isn't the end of the world.

True that, but I was just curious.
The Derr Man Jan 16, 2013 @ 5:15am 
If my game is accepted through Steam Greenlight, can I give my previous customers keys for the Steam version?
Once your game is accepted for distribution on Steam, we will give you as many keys for your game as you want at no cost.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/about/?appid=765&section=faq#developers
Shadow Jan 16, 2013 @ 5:25am 
Originally posted by The Derr Man:
If my game is accepted through Steam Greenlight, can I give my previous customers keys for the Steam version?
Once your game is accepted for distribution on Steam, we will give you as many keys for your game as you want at no cost.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/about/?appid=765&section=faq#developers
Grats on finding that info.. But I will still pay what ever price it's going to be .. don't forget he updated the game just for steam.
also Grats on the greenlight
TBA's Arcade Jan 18, 2013 @ 4:07pm 
How will I get the key, through Steam or Desura?
[BWco] TheQuagmire Jan 28, 2013 @ 7:50pm 
Hurp Derp what about all us loyal fans who got it on Indie 360 Arcade eh?
Tree of Enchantment Feb 23, 2013 @ 7:35am 
Originally posted by TBA's Arcade:
How will I get the key, through Steam or Desura?
You will already have a Desura key for it if you bought it on IndieRoyale.com. You will then get a Steam key once this goes on Steam.

Elder Mar 18, 2013 @ 1:31pm 
Another indieroyale customer wanting to know what will happen, just post it on the greenlight page. Thanks and best of luck with the new launch!
Cyber Killer Mar 19, 2013 @ 6:02am 
I got it on Desura too (not through Royale). I hope for a key also.
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50