This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

The Intruder
Shmittz Oct 28, 2012 @ 3:48pm
What will the model be like for the intruder?
Right now the intuder looks kind of like slender, but i heard the developers changing it, so what do you guys think it will look like?
Showing 1-15 of 95 comments
< >
Xx_Aperitif_420_xX Oct 28, 2012 @ 7:08pm 
I hope they stay away from a slenderman esqe design. The whole slender thing is very samey.
fwurp Oct 29, 2012 @ 8:59am 
This isnt about collecting pages, but about surviving, so it is most likely going to be different from slenderman.
Shmittz Nov 7, 2012 @ 4:36pm 
Ok, we get it that nobody wants it to look like slenderman, but the question is what you WOULD you like to see the model being.
Last edited by Shmittz; Nov 7, 2012 @ 4:36pm
Xx_Aperitif_420_xX Nov 7, 2012 @ 7:20pm 
A normal looking guy.
Jules Winnfield Nov 9, 2012 @ 1:20pm 
Like jeff the killer! XD
Vent Xekart Nov 12, 2012 @ 11:36am 
Eh, I think that they should keep the Slender Man look because according to Royzo he said that this was in development before Slender even came out.
Bambi Sammich Nov 12, 2012 @ 5:54pm 
I say it should be strangely human yet not human at the same time. Something that is probably shrouded in clothing so you can't see its true form maybe?
Magmacow358 Nov 14, 2012 @ 10:59pm 
As long as it makes me ♥♥♥♥ my pants and gives me nightmares then I'm fine with it
Godzilla Nov 16, 2012 @ 11:22am 
Originally posted by The Jewish Scooby Doo:
Like jeff the killer! XD
oh no :,( i hope not.
TheScaredTaco Nov 21, 2012 @ 2:29am 
like i said in a different thread,i hope its a man in a hooded sweatshirt similar to Marble Hornet`s antagonist "Masky."

or elmo.elmo is scary as hell.
Last edited by TheScaredTaco; Nov 21, 2012 @ 2:30am
An Obviously Innocent Man Nov 29, 2012 @ 8:06pm 
make a hell fast dude with massive claws. ripped up clothing and ♥♥♥♥ that makes him look 'ragtag'. also, when you first see him, you should have a chance to run. like, he's just standing there. looking at the ground. and then he looks up. and istead of eyes, it's just massive blackholes and grey skin. ooh! make a really skinny face with a dislocated jaw! i'm just going off random now.
Skipi Nov 30, 2012 @ 1:50pm 
You guys do know that there are going to be multiple models, right? It said in the description that there are going to be many different "intruders" to add to the replay value.
casperleitner Dec 1, 2012 @ 2:06pm 
Its really hard to think about a good modell, and shape and how it will scare you , (it really is)
So i give this guy all the time in the world! to think about the shape and Modell.
Potato Dec 12, 2012 @ 3:01pm 
a apple
Princess Pink Eye Jan 7, 2013 @ 10:09pm 
While I am loathe to mention it since he seems to be FAR too popular these days, one of the beautiful things about Slenderman as a character is how well that suit blends in to the background. I've seen some top-notch pics of a lonely street or a deserted forest and you can see him almost anywhere. Kind of a 'When you see it..' affair. My point being that, whatever the model is, something that utilizes that concept of blending into the scenery would work really well in this game. If you wanted to take it as far away from Slenderman as possible, maybe something to do with shadows. Maybe the Intruder crawls on its hands and knees (assuming a humanoid shape), and could hide in bushes or under cars, and you can swear you saw something move down there...
Showing 1-15 of 95 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50