This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

The Intruder
Young Firebrand Sep 26, 2012 @ 7:29am
MAC PLOX
Just wondering if you will ever be releasing this game for mac OS, i have a mac and cannot wait to play this game, and i know quite a number of others in the same situation sooo.....jsut wondering. Does anyone else here feel the same way...
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Changeling Reno Sep 26, 2012 @ 10:17am 
Well this is a mod of half life 2 you will need half life 2 to play this and if half life 2 works on mac then more than likely this will
gon b traveling ye Sep 26, 2012 @ 4:04pm 
Originally posted by Reno Konishino:
Well this is a mod of half life 2 you will need half life 2 to play this and if half life 2 works on mac then more than likely this will

Or not. Black Mesa Source doesn't work on Macs unfortunately, and it's an HL2 mod.
We'll probably have to Bootcamp to play this one too, sadly.

btw brohoofs.
Young Firebrand Sep 27, 2012 @ 8:54am 
ok thanks, hopefull though peopel will continue to mention they have macs, then maybe teh dev will be able to see how many people will benifit if it can be made for mac. oh and brohoof /)
Unlucky Mercenary Sep 29, 2012 @ 3:23am 
I would really love to see more games like this on Macs. Hell, I'd love to see them on Linux, too.
Mister Royzo  [developer] Oct 5, 2012 @ 1:07pm 
I've mentioned this before in the comments. The development team consists quite exclusively of me, and I have no experience with porting to Macs -or even experience with Macs in general- so it's an unlikely feature. I don't wish to exclude anyone, but I don't have the resources to support every platform I want.

I might come back to this later, but for now, please don't get your hopes up.
Dr Tomorrow Oct 6, 2012 @ 7:48pm 
Why should developers work their asses off for Mac users?
If overall gamer statistics then there are like 92-95% of Windows gamers and rest 5-8% are Mac gamers
It's not even worth the time, porting it on mac
$BB$.Schubydoo Oct 8, 2012 @ 8:31pm 
Originally posted by FL:RP Dr Tomorrow:
Why should developers work their asses off for Mac users?
If overall gamer statistics then there are like 92-95% of Windows gamers and rest 5-8% are Mac gamers
It's not even worth the time, porting it on mac
Why would you even comment on this thread if you don't have a mac, and as for those statistics there is no way thats accurate and if it is then what catagorizes someone to be a gamer, what if you play apps?
Rambo The Mambo Oct 12, 2012 @ 8:43pm 
guys, sorry to break this to you, but mac wasnt built for gaming. sure, it supports SOME games, but many are not compatible to mac. the mac is usd more for coding, making maps and stuff, but not gaming.
Young Firebrand Oct 13, 2012 @ 4:32am 
Yes a lot of people are well aware the mac cannot run many games, but unfortunately if your dad buys a mac as the family Computer, you got a mac
Last edited by Young Firebrand; Mar 1, 2013 @ 2:18pm
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50