Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

The Intruder
GWT 25. Jan. 2013 um 7:40 Uhr
Co-op?
i know it doesent say this is co-op but it seems that it would actulley work really well with co-op
Beiträge 1-15 von 69
< >
Jekyll 31. Jan. 2013 um 15:09 Uhr 
CO-OP! CO-OP!
GWT 31. Jan. 2013 um 19:02 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Clutch Thrill:
CO-OP! CO-OP!
glad to see people think the same
Sage Josh 2. Feb. 2013 um 19:25 Uhr 
idk why people think co-op is always a good idea for every game. especially for a horror game co-op is a terrible concept, your ment to feel alone, scared and helpless. that whole atmosphere is kinda of ruined when you and your freind are talking about how much your going to ♥♥♥♥ your pants and laughing at each other when you do.

then again if it has co-op it will sell alot more so its probably a good idea for the devs.
GWT 2. Feb. 2013 um 19:57 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Christopher inurface Walkins:
idk why people think co-op is always a good idea for every game. especially for a horror game co-op is a terrible concept, your ment to feel alone, scared and helpless. that whole atmosphere is kinda of ruined when you and your freind are talking about how much your going to ♥♥♥♥ your pants and laughing at each other when you do.

then again if it has co-op it will sell alot more so its probably a good idea for the devs.
well with this horror game it would be kind of fun perparing for the intruder with a freind
Mitt Romney 3. Feb. 2013 um 7:25 Uhr 
Agreed. I have always thought about a game where you must prepare for an event and then survive it with a friend. Then again, those games I daydreamed about would have been zombie apocalypse games... That is irrevalent, if co-op is in this game it would make it that much more promising. I think I am definetily getting this game.
Italy 3. Feb. 2013 um 18:31 Uhr 

You could play co op but your friend would spawn in a different area than you so it is more alone and you neeed to find each other before 1 of you dies.
♪ Redix ♪ 7. Feb. 2013 um 17:35 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von The mysterious intruder...:

You could play co op but your friend would spawn in a different area than you so it is more alone and you neeed to find each other before 1 of you dies.

What do you mean? I'm pretty sure that a spawn zone for co-op can be scripted. However co-op mode it wouldn't be bad, but i prefer singe to keep the suspense.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ♪ Redix ♪; 7. Feb. 2013 um 17:36 Uhr
Harry 9. Feb. 2013 um 19:02 Uhr 
co-op would really work for the people who are to afraid to play by themselves, like me, That would be a great idea
GWT 9. Feb. 2013 um 19:10 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von hazza821:
co-op would really work for the people who are to afraid to play by themselves, like me, That would be a great idea
well it wouldnt be as scary but im sure the developers would try to make it scary
BIGAlex911 10. Feb. 2013 um 18:24 Uhr 
Co-op would be great for people who are less into scares and more into survival. Think about it. Wouldn't that be so ♥♥♥♥ing realistic, like one guy scavenges whilst the other searches the house, or one guy keeps watch while the other gets rest. ♥♥♥♥ing fantastalisticalatiousness
BrokenNova54 18. Feb. 2013 um 8:44 Uhr 
It could work...maybe as a penatly for playing co-op, or the more people you have, the less time you get to set up for the Event.
C1T0-B0R 18. Feb. 2013 um 13:40 Uhr 
It'd be nice to have it as a small lil side-option, but I hope the came primarily focuses on single-player gameplay than co-op. Even though I would probably ♥♥♥♥ my pants alone.
Hazard Pay 35 [ESG] 21. Feb. 2013 um 23:55 Uhr 
co-op in my opinion wouldnt be bad, it would be a trade off in the feeling of being helpless and alone, making the atmosphere more intense, for the realism of teamwork as said by others here with the one scavenges and the other looks through the house, one stays on watch while the other sleeps. it's something to be considered but nothing is lost and more is gained making the game that much better
GORE 22. Feb. 2013 um 15:25 Uhr 
this would be an interesting game for couples, or an interesting game for 2 friends stoned off their ♥♥♥. if it was coop i would definatly play this with some of my friends, and play it by myself alot. mabey play this singleplayer first. co-op might not make it scary, but it wouldnt ruin the game either if u could also play single player when u wanna get scared. srsly, co-op would just be more fun.
Cdc1893 23. Feb. 2013 um 18:14 Uhr 
Maybe they should make it where you have to beat singleplayer first then Coop becomes avaliabe.
Beiträge 1-15 von 69
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50