This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

The Intruder
Umdum Oct 21, 2013 @ 7:21pm
The dev quit?
Last edited by Umdum; Jan 19, 2014 @ 1:15pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
The Guy Oct 25, 2013 @ 2:04pm 
Get over it, you big whiner. He's been gone since like, late May.
Umdum Oct 25, 2013 @ 2:33pm 
Originally posted by {UHA} Grandpa Drugs:
No i only came here a few days ago and liked the concept but i was sad when i found out he quit....
The Guy Oct 25, 2013 @ 6:25pm 
Originally posted by umdum9:
No i only came here a few days ago and liked the concept but i was sad when i found out he quit....

He hasn't even really quit. He still comes on, he pretty much just abandoned The Intruder and couldn't be bothered to tell anyone.
GUCCI FLIP FLOPS Oct 26, 2013 @ 5:45pm 
He's got a full-time internship going on, so he's probably been busy with that.
Dooplan Nov 6, 2013 @ 10:55am 
He's just busy, like LMZ says. It's finished when it's finished.
Imurderragdolls Nov 18, 2013 @ 8:52pm 

He hasn't even really quit. He still comes on, he pretty much just abandoned The Intruder and couldn't be bothered to tell anyone.

He should really take this page down then.
DrTomorrow Dec 9, 2013 @ 1:50am 
People keep saying "it's not dead" or "he is busy"

Stop this ♥♥♥♥ing bull$hit
Provide us with evidence or source leading to his words

Until then, this project is dead
Umdum Dec 9, 2013 @ 8:58am 
If he abandoned it why does he just realese it and say its finished and it will be the shitiest game ever rather then then nothing. In other words i am going to take this page down.
DL_Drill.NB Dec 13, 2013 @ 5:06pm 
Lol so much rage :3
hjadd!ls Dec 17, 2013 @ 9:36pm 
Originally posted by Dr Tomorrow:
People keep saying "it's not dead" or "he is busy"

Stop this ♥♥♥♥ing bull$hit
Provide us with evidence or source leading to his words

Until then, this project is dead

http://lab.facepunch.com/thread/1250500/post/41103004/

Read the OP, he clearly states:

"I'm currently studying Software Engineering, and I've quite nearly graduated. I'm doing a full-time internship at a game studio right now. There's two branches, one takes me about an hour to get to, the other two hours. I have to get up early and I come back late, but I'm still trying to put in as much hours as I can. I chose to auteur The Intruder, which means that it has a strong, unified vision, but it also means that I alone carry the project forward. I knew from the beginning that it would be a lot of work for a single person, but I'm willing to put in the time and effort. There's going to be long stretches where to the outside world it may seem like there is no progress because I'm not showing anything. That doesn't mean nothing is happening. . ."

He has been extremely busy. The game will be finished when it is finished. Just because he isn't updating this does not mean it is dead.
Umdum Dec 18, 2013 @ 1:02pm 
If you look at the NOOO for too long you can see a face appear....
DrTomorrow Dec 21, 2013 @ 7:06am 
If you look at the NOOO for too long you can see a face appear....
What drugs are you on?
frozieM0NSTER Dec 22, 2013 @ 9:21am 
@_@
Lucatiel Jan 2, 2014 @ 5:11am 
Originally posted by hJadd!1s:

http://lab.facepunch.com/thread/1250500/post/41103004/

Read the OP, he clearly states:

"I'm currently studying Software Engineering, and I've quite nearly graduated. I'm doing a full-time internship at a game studio right now. There's two branches, one takes me about an hour to get to, the other two hours. I have to get up early and I come back late, but I'm still trying to put in as much hours as I can. I chose to auteur The Intruder, which means that it has a strong, unified vision, but it also means that I alone carry the project forward. I knew from the beginning that it would be a lot of work for a single person, but I'm willing to put in the time and effort. There's going to be long stretches where to the outside world it may seem like there is no progress because I'm not showing anything. That doesn't mean nothing is happening. . ."

He has been extremely busy. The game will be finished when it is finished. Just because he isn't updating this does not mean it is dead.

It doesn't take very long to say "I'm still working on this" or "I've been busy lately". Last time on steam that he's been heard from is... over a year ago? So to the masses he gave up on it.
The Guy Jan 3, 2014 @ 7:06pm 
So literally in the middle of the development he got into an internship that takes so much time from his day he literally cannot even post a comment on The Intruder to let us know he's not just lying.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
Per page: 15 30 50