This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Castaway Paradise
lol Dec 15, 2012 @ 12:47pm
The F2P Model.
Personally, I've honestly never been a fan of the F2P model. I understand why people do it, but I don't like it. In first person shooters, you have timed items, pay to win, etc. I obviously know that's probably not going to be the case here, but similar things happen even in these types of games. (Farmville is a closer example.) Will you guys have multiple payment models by a chance? F2P and pay once, maybe? F2P gets access to the basic content, pay once (maybe for 20-30+ dollars, I don't know how much you'd charge for it as I haven't tried it yet.) and you get all of it.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Stolen Couch Games  [developer] Dec 19, 2012 @ 2:33am 
By popular demand we will add a VIP in app purchase. It'll give you extra's and you don't have to do other in app purchases because you will get currency each time you play.
lol Dec 19, 2012 @ 9:08am 
That sounds great to me. Thanks for the response.
NurseBooty Dec 9, 2013 @ 5:52pm 
do you have an idea of when it will be out and will it save the user's progress as one progresses? ps super excited for it
Afterlux Feb 21 @ 2:12pm 
Sounds good! I'm glad you've decided to adopt a pay model of sorts. I'll pay for this game, but not a subscription or in app purchases to advace... no no... not at all.
Last edited by Afterlux; Feb 21 @ 2:13pm
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50