This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

AirBuccaneers
Among the Marked.j2 Dec 1, 2012 @ 1:22pm
Can't activate key
Says "Couldn't connect to account server", and was wondering if that isn't fixed by the fifth if my key would still be good
Edit: Also whenever I try to login to the beta with my email it says the authentication has failed
Last edited by Among the Marked.j2; Dec 1, 2012 @ 1:34pm
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Among the Marked.j2 Dec 2, 2012 @ 11:06am 
Ah, checked the forums and see I'm not the only one with this issue. Will this be fixed any time soon? I would like to be able to activate and play come the fifth
Edit: For those who will read this and think "Oh, I shouldn't play because tech issues", no, I had a friend in Mexico successfully log in and everything, so the issue seems to vary. The game is awesome, do play and enjoy
Last edited by Among the Marked.j2; Dec 2, 2012 @ 11:07am
cyxceven Dec 4, 2012 @ 6:26pm 
Same here. Bought during alpha.
Last edited by cyxceven; Dec 4, 2012 @ 6:28pm
Among the Marked.j2 Dec 4, 2012 @ 6:32pm 
Of all the things, I finally get a reply on this topic(here). Thankfully, their support team is good and takes the time to reply. I checked with them and they told me some stuff aboot how the servers are down to be set up for the release tomorrow, and that what happened to me must have been a glitch(mine happened before the servers were put down) I just have to try again tomorrow, and if there are issues contact again. Check with them cyxceven:
: support@airbuccaneers.com
cyxceven Dec 4, 2012 @ 6:41pm 
Ah, cool, I'll try contacting them. Thanks!
Among the Marked.j2 Dec 4, 2012 @ 6:48pm 
No probs :3
For tomorrow(if things work out) we fly!
Oceanclub Dec 5, 2012 @ 8:25am 
Tried to activate mine and got a "duplicate key" error, so looks like there are problems.

P.
Among the Marked.j2 Dec 5, 2012 @ 8:28am 
For myself, I used gamersgate to get my key, and thankfully Gamersgate updated to give steam codes for the beta purchases. So if either of you used gamersgate check back with your library on the site.
ChaosOfOrder Dec 5, 2012 @ 11:49am 
Thanks. Thought that this is the alpha/beta key instead of steam key, and I couldn't activate it on air buccaneers site.

Originally posted by KITR|Among the Marked:
For myself, I used gamersgate to get my key, and thankfully Gamersgate updated to give steam codes for the beta purchases. So if either of you used gamersgate check back with your library on the site.
Among the Marked.j2 Dec 5, 2012 @ 12:55pm 
Welcome mate
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50