This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
AirBuccaneers
Kaosin Nov 28, 2012 @ 5:48pm
Steam Keys?
So I am wondering what will happen to those that already purchased this? Will we be given Steam Keys? If so, when? How?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
I know from reading the site that yeah they do get them, but not sure how; possibly just get an email with the key, and you activate it yourself? you'll find out. I myself want it but have to really consider it because I spent alot on the sale
Kaosin Nov 28, 2012 @ 8:10pm 
I got the beta premium way back, but I'd rather have the game on Steam becuase I just prefer my games here because it's tidy.
Agreed, then you'll get a key, I believe; did you give an email of any sort so they could send it?
*I myself want this game on steam, but not sure if I should buy now or wait til winter sale
Kaosin Nov 28, 2012 @ 10:01pm 
Yes you had to register with an email to get the premium.
tuco  [developer] Nov 28, 2012 @ 10:38pm 
If you have already purchased Abu, you'll be sent an email with instructions how to get your steam key next week. Basically there will be a a web form where you type your email and after doing that you will receive your steam key to your email.
Last edited by tuco; Nov 28, 2012 @ 10:38pm
^There it is :3
D R ∆ K E Aug 17, 2014 @ 9:35am 
SHUT the ♥♥♥♥ up
D R ∆ K E Aug 17, 2014 @ 9:35am 
i m your creator
D R ∆ K E Aug 17, 2014 @ 9:36am 
borderlands 2 is a more interesiting game then air pisun
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50