This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

AirBuccaneers
Among the Marked.j2 Nov 28, 2012 @ 1:50pm
Questions
Multiple questions:
Who's buying? *Just to see who will be playing this great game
How much will the game probably cost? *I don't know, can only guess, would like to know
Will there be a discount when it is first released? *Cause the sale drained my pockets a bit

Edit: Checked and saw that the game is 14 euro right now, so I may buy today :3
Last edited by Among the Marked.j2; Nov 28, 2012 @ 1:57pm
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Among the Marked.j2 Nov 28, 2012 @ 1:53pm 
Also I go a bit each day away from steam, so don't expect replies for awhile
Jew_Santa Nov 28, 2012 @ 3:00pm 
I saw 15$ price information in one of latest online reviews.
Among the Marked.j2 Nov 28, 2012 @ 3:57pm 
That would be cheaper than 14 euro(18 bucks I think in US currency), but the main site has it at 14 euro right now, I missed another chance for a cheaper price
Among the Marked.j2 Dec 1, 2012 @ 3:21pm 
Ended up finding that 15 dollar price, thankfully, now just have to find how to get the key to activate. The account servers are either messed up or down for me.
ϟ Ericz Apr 2, 2013 @ 9:46am 
I wanted to know if it will come with single player mode or just co-op.
Among the Marked.j2 Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:31am 
What would be the point of playing it single player? Is a great game meant for multiplayer. Admittedly I've not played in awhile, playing other games like TTT, but is very enjoyable when you get into it with a full server.
ϟ Ericz Apr 2, 2013 @ 4:37pm 
The point is that not always i want or like to play online, with other people. So, to me that's no point to not have a single player mode, if it is not an MMO or something. Just a question, to know if the game match my preferences.
Among the Marked.j2 Apr 2, 2013 @ 5:02pm 
Ah, okay, then yeah you'd be better off playing something with single player as the focus and multiplayer as an addition
HaRRe Jul 12, 2013 @ 4:18pm 
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50