This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

AirBuccaneers
Täli'Zoräh Nar Räyyä Mar 18, 2013 @ 9:07am
This is a ripoff of Guns of Icarus Online
This game is literly a ripoff no one should pay for this piece of junk and instead goto the store and search Guns of Icarus Online lol..no offense but yeah this game is literly a piece of ♥♥♥♥ compared to Icarus.. EDIT:It also doesnt have Linux client unlike Icarus does..on top of that it seems this game is 15 and Icarus is 5 ...so yeah..just get Icarus..it will help your pocket (your computer if ur on Linux) and ur ''fun meter''
Last edited by Täli'Zoräh Nar Räyyä; Mar 18, 2013 @ 9:11am
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Dicethrower Apr 13, 2013 @ 5:09am 
Which is a rip off from Flying Heroes. People that whine about ripoffs and rant like you do, generally have no idea what they're talking about.
Kraton Apr 30, 2013 @ 3:39pm 
Sorry to inform you Eli but this game is originally way older than Guns of icarus or guns of icarus online... this game was originally made in early year of 2004
Täli'Zoräh Nar Räyyä Apr 30, 2013 @ 4:21pm 
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure it is what ever
Recreas May 18, 2013 @ 4:54am 
I play Guns of Icarus, you don't see me whining, it's simply what game you prefer. They are both good games, both enjoyable, so no need to whine about the fact that it happens people make games in a same kind of genre with the same kind of style but are still different
Täli'Zoräh Nar Räyyä May 18, 2013 @ 5:00am 
Who said I was whining, your simply feeding me, the troll ;)
Dazrix May 21, 2013 @ 10:16pm 
I love pieces of crap like this guy, who think that once they make a mistake, they can resort to the troll defence, to save face.... Enjoy hindering your own intelligence whilst you protect your pride.
Koadster May 31, 2013 @ 12:31am 
This used to be a mod for UT2K3, well before GOI, you ♥♥♥♥♥♥.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50