¡Este juego está ahora disponible en Steam!

Gracias por ayudar a que este juego sea seleccionado para su distribución en Steam. Abajo puedes encontrar más información, incluyendo un enlace a la tienda de Steam.

Sang-Froid : Tales of Werewolves
YukoValis 13 de Nov, 2012 a las 23:48
So did it make it?
It now says when I hover over this game "available dec" so does that mean it made it past the green light? I hope so.
Mostrando 1-13 de 13 comentarios
< >
Artifice Studio  [desarrollador] 14 de Nov, 2012 a las 18:37 
Not yet! We're working really hard for a December release, but that will only be possible if we're a bit lucky and get greenlit on November 30th! Fingers crossed ;-)
YukoValis 15 de Nov, 2012 a las 3:55 
so how short are you I wonder?
Artifice Studio  [desarrollador] 15 de Nov, 2012 a las 9:08 
So far so good! number 5! We just have to "stay" there ;-) Thanks for the support!
Marco El Polo 15 de Nov, 2012 a las 17:05 
This looks really cool but how much would it be?
Dentarthurdent54 18 de Nov, 2012 a las 23:06 
I'm really rooting for you guys! I'm sending the trailer to all my Montréalais friends in hope that they help get this green-lighted!
Artifice Studio  [desarrollador] 19 de Nov, 2012 a las 11:57 
Thanks for the support guys!
ZHERNE 20 de Nov, 2012 a las 0:54 
It's going to be a great game! Looking forward to it! Good luck!
Shad0WeN 22 de Nov, 2012 a las 0:24 
so I've kind of been out of the loop for awhile with Greenlight but something tells me you guys have a good shot at finally getting greenlit with the next batch to be announced on Nov 30th :)

one of my other favorite projects that I backed on Kickstarter, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, also got greenlit last month too shortly before the game's release and the devs are just really cool people so I was happy for them. They made a great game with a lot of attention to detail and extras, and the love and work they put into it really shows.

I kind of get the same vibe from you guys at Artifice with Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves. Here's hoping that the end of the month brings great news and a big reason to celebrate :)
Última edición por Shad0WeN; 22 de Nov, 2012 a las 0:36
Artifice Studio  [desarrollador] 30 de Nov, 2012 a las 8:24 
YES! WE'VE JUST BEEN GREENLIT! A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE GAMERS WHO SUPPORTED US! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS FOR US! WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT! THANKS AGAIN!
Última edición por Artifice Studio; 30 de Nov, 2012 a las 8:50
YukoValis 30 de Nov, 2012 a las 8:43 
You are welcome :) I told all my friends and forced some of them *evil laugh* to help. This game looks awesome and I look forward to buying and playing it. Lot's of items and replay is all I ask, if not the concept alone is great. Great job and best of luck.
Lord Teban 30 de Nov, 2012 a las 12:17 
I read on Pc Gamer. Congrats!!!
Hatty hattington 2 de Dic, 2012 a las 10:51 
H
d9795436 3 de Abr, 2013 a las 0:22 
ok I know i'm a bit weird to ask but still... did you plan to make it possible to play on mac?
Mostrando 1-13 de 13 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50