Detta spel är nu tillgängligt på Steam!

Tack för din hjälp med att detta spel ska väljas till att distribueras via Steam. Mer information, bland annat en länk till butikssidan, kan hittas nedan.

Sang-Froid : Tales of Werewolves
soh_cah_toa 3 okt, 2012 @ 6:26pm
Potential Release Date?
Ever since I voted for Sang-Froid a few weeks ago, it has been on my mind A LOT. This game has me super excited. Super. Super. Excited. I keep checking back here, on the website, Facebook, and Twitter for development updates but can never find anything other than "thank you's".

All I want to know is: when can I expect to finally get my hands on this kick ♥♥♥ game? I know release dates can be difficult sometimes (I'm a software developer myself and hate deadlines and timelines too) but even just an overly generous estimate would help quell my Sang-Froid fever. Can I expect it before this December? Q1 maybe Q2 2013? Before I finish my Bachelor's degree? :P
Visar 1-11 av 11 kommentarer
< >
meshuggah12345 3 okt, 2012 @ 7:27pm 
+1

I have been checking back here every now and then and would like to know an expected release date as well!
Artifice Studio  [utvecklare] 4 okt, 2012 @ 6:06am 
Actually, the game is almost finished. We're still polishing it and optimizing it so the requirements aren't too "crazy" ;-) Mostly, we're waiting for Steam to Greenlight us. So keep sharing, and thanks for all the support!
Senast ändrad av Artifice Studio; 12 nov, 2012 @ 6:34am
Bumpy McSquigums 4 okt, 2012 @ 10:43am 
I don't know, from all the reviews you've been getting from websites, bloggers and publishers, even if you somehow don't make the top 15 I'd think it would be a mistake for Valve/Steam not to pick you up. Best of luck to you guys!
AnubisX2 4 okt, 2012 @ 6:12pm 
I really hope you guys get this game on steam. Its great to see more games that make you think and plan a head to get further in a game. Looks great hope it comes out soon. :)
CrisisManagement 5 okt, 2012 @ 7:12pm 
I'm not a fan of Strategy games, never have been. With that said you guy's have struck a cord with something that I feel is worth giving this genre a shot. Interesting game play and the mix of fantasy speaks to me as a true fan of fantasy.
Harmonica 8 okt, 2012 @ 1:01pm 
Glad to hear this game is nearing completion and/or a potential release. One of the few games I've voted up on Greenlight and the only one I check in regularly for.
Billick 11 okt, 2012 @ 12:31pm 
If for some reason you don't get greenlit by the time you're almost ready to release, I would definitely submit the game normally to Steam.
Darknesswithin 13 okt, 2012 @ 11:07am 
I've been checking back ofter for a date as well you are one of the top ten games I'd like to see green lit good luck
Manga3dmann 29 okt, 2012 @ 8:54am 
You could try releasing it on Desura in the meantime. This might get your popularity boosted and increase your chances with Steam.
Liro Raeriyo 8 nov, 2012 @ 9:37pm 
steam needs to hurry the ♥♥♥♥ up and greenlight it
Artifice Studio  [utvecklare] 9 nov, 2012 @ 6:03am 
If we are a bit lucky, we think the game has a chance to be greenlit on November 30th. If all goes well, it should come out soon after ;-) Again, thanks for the support everyone!
Visar 1-11 av 11 kommentarer
< >
Per sida: 15 30 50