Эта игра уже доступна в Steam!

Спасибо, что помогли этой игре оказаться в магазине Steam. Более подробную информацию, включая ссылку на страницу в магазине, вы можете найти ниже.

Sang-Froid : Tales of Werewolves
soh_cah_toa 3 окт, 2012 в 18:26
Potential Release Date?
Ever since I voted for Sang-Froid a few weeks ago, it has been on my mind A LOT. This game has me super excited. Super. Super. Excited. I keep checking back here, on the website, Facebook, and Twitter for development updates but can never find anything other than "thank you's".

All I want to know is: when can I expect to finally get my hands on this kick ♥♥♥ game? I know release dates can be difficult sometimes (I'm a software developer myself and hate deadlines and timelines too) but even just an overly generous estimate would help quell my Sang-Froid fever. Can I expect it before this December? Q1 maybe Q2 2013? Before I finish my Bachelor's degree? :P
Показано 111 из 11 комментариев
< >
meshuggah12345 3 окт, 2012 в 19:27 
+1

I have been checking back here every now and then and would like to know an expected release date as well!
Artifice Studio  [Разработчик] 4 окт, 2012 в 6:06 
Actually, the game is almost finished. We're still polishing it and optimizing it so the requirements aren't too "crazy" ;-) Mostly, we're waiting for Steam to Greenlight us. So keep sharing, and thanks for all the support!
Последний раз отредактировал Artifice Studio; 12 ноя, 2012 в 6:34
Bumpy McSquigums 4 окт, 2012 в 10:43 
I don't know, from all the reviews you've been getting from websites, bloggers and publishers, even if you somehow don't make the top 15 I'd think it would be a mistake for Valve/Steam not to pick you up. Best of luck to you guys!
AnubisX2 4 окт, 2012 в 18:12 
I really hope you guys get this game on steam. Its great to see more games that make you think and plan a head to get further in a game. Looks great hope it comes out soon. :)
CrisisManagement 5 окт, 2012 в 19:12 
I'm not a fan of Strategy games, never have been. With that said you guy's have struck a cord with something that I feel is worth giving this genre a shot. Interesting game play and the mix of fantasy speaks to me as a true fan of fantasy.
Harmonica 8 окт, 2012 в 13:01 
Glad to hear this game is nearing completion and/or a potential release. One of the few games I've voted up on Greenlight and the only one I check in regularly for.
Billick 11 окт, 2012 в 12:31 
If for some reason you don't get greenlit by the time you're almost ready to release, I would definitely submit the game normally to Steam.
Darknesswithin 13 окт, 2012 в 11:07 
I've been checking back ofter for a date as well you are one of the top ten games I'd like to see green lit good luck
Manga3dmann 29 окт, 2012 в 8:54 
You could try releasing it on Desura in the meantime. This might get your popularity boosted and increase your chances with Steam.
Liro Raeriyo 8 ноя, 2012 в 21:37 
steam needs to hurry the ♥♥♥♥ up and greenlight it
Artifice Studio  [Разработчик] 9 ноя, 2012 в 6:03 
If we are a bit lucky, we think the game has a chance to be greenlit on November 30th. If all goes well, it should come out soon after ;-) Again, thanks for the support everyone!
Показано 111 из 11 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50