Detta spel är nu tillgängligt på Steam!

Tack för din hjälp med att detta spel ska väljas till att distribueras via Steam. Mer information, bland annat en länk till butikssidan, kan hittas nedan.

Sang-Froid : Tales of Werewolves
Artifice Studio  [utvecklare] 19 sep, 2012 @ 7:46am
Updates on our progress on Greenlight
NEW UPDATE!

Hello everyone! We just wanted to give you a quick update!
First of all, to answer one of your main questions:

Why are there 2 brothers if the game is only single-player?
We don't want to "spoil" or give away too much info about the story, but let's just say that when you'll play the game, you'll understand why we needed 2 brothers to tell our story (it is a tale of werewolves after all) ;)

Finally, to thank you all for the support, we are "upgrading" our contest!
To show our appreciation to our faithful community, we decided to make our "Free Game Contest" even more cool by adding, in addition to the 25 free copies of Sang-Froid already announced (since we now are amongst the "first 10 games" on Greenlight), a 1:1 replica of Antoine St-Crapaud's magic axe, courtesy of "Les Ateliers Nemesis". This axe is the ULTIMATE collectors item and every true Sang-Froid fan should be ready to fight to the death to win it (we ourselves fought amongst each other until we learned we were not elligible for the contest...)!
Check out our facebook page for more infos!

www.sangfroidgame.com/facebook
Senast ändrad av Artifice Studio; 24 okt, 2012 @ 2:11pm
Visar 1-15 av 45 kommentarer
< >
Peas N Rice 19 sep, 2012 @ 8:05am 
I really hope you guys make the cut come October 15th, I want to see this on Steam!
I also think that PC Gamer is onto something, perhaps you should consider a Liam Neeson easter egg.

Thanks for the updates!
Contron 19 sep, 2012 @ 9:15am 
I wish you guys the best of luck; I'm really looking forward to this game!
Shad0WeN 19 sep, 2012 @ 10:25am 
this game should definitely be ranked higher. everyone go into all the Orcs Must Die forums and say "hey guys check out this game" =P
Torrigan 19 sep, 2012 @ 11:08am 
Hope to see your guys on Steam as soon as possible. I can't wait to try this game, looks and sounds amazing. Definite first day purchase here.
daitenchi 19 sep, 2012 @ 1:40pm 
I hope you get on steam...even if you wasn't i would still buy it....
Meteorverse 19 sep, 2012 @ 3:34pm 
That's great news about the articles, you guys deserve it. I will do what I can to get your masterpiece Greenlit Oct 15! I will spread word like the plague. Thanks for the updates! =D
Haphazard Humanity 19 sep, 2012 @ 8:28pm 
Crossing my fingers for this...
Poe's Raven 19 sep, 2012 @ 9:07pm 
i posted the link in some blogs and threads... i hope it helped... i really want to be a hairy canadian poping caps in demons asses
Artifice Studio  [utvecklare] 20 sep, 2012 @ 8:11am 
Thanks for spreading the news! We really appreciate it! ;-)
ScorpyX 20 sep, 2012 @ 11:11am 
this project is really awesome (enjoyable)
I wish you the best of luck guys
BadgerGus 20 sep, 2012 @ 5:10pm 
I've been browsing steam shop for about a week, and this game was the one that called most of my attention. I've been commenting and spreading the news, so far, i got about 20 upvotes, including mine (also favorited by the way ;) ). All i wanted to say was, thanks for the most awesome game, i am sure that when the werewolf hunting season is open, i'll buy the ♥♥♥♥ out of this game!
Qui-Gon Booze 20 sep, 2012 @ 11:13pm 
We're all elated that your work is getting the attention it deserves and that it is that much closer to a Greenlight. My friends and I would gladly purchase this game no matter what platform or distribution method you all choose for it.
The Velveto Undergroundo 21 sep, 2012 @ 5:47pm 
really hope this gets in
Robert J. Sullivan 22 sep, 2012 @ 3:03am 
You are my favorite game on Greenlight along with Secrets of Grindea, I hope you'll make it !
Senast ändrad av Robert J. Sullivan; 22 sep, 2012 @ 3:03am
Insanemonkey-Chi Pa Pa! ♬ 22 sep, 2012 @ 9:52am 
this is my favorite game yet to come!
Visar 1-15 av 45 kommentarer
< >
Per sida: 15 30 50