Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

Sang-Froid : Tales of Werewolves
soh_cah_toa 30 nov 2012 om 10:27nm
Congratulations! Greenlight was a success!
The traffic light has just turned green! Honk honk! Sang-Froid was sitting at that intersection for a while but it doesn't matter anymore. I'm really happy for you guys at Artifice Studios. Go out and celebrate this weekend. It is well deserved.

I remember Sang-Froid being one of the first few Greenlight games I voted on and up until then, I wasn't too into indie games. After seeing Sang-Froid and the men behind it, I had a new found appreciation for the indie gaming world. Now I live for it. No joke.

You can bet I'll be one of the first few buyers upon release (once my wallet recovers from the Autumn Sale). Now if only there were a way for me to show my Sang-Froid pride in TF2 hat form... <hint> <hint>
Laatst bewerkt door soh_cah_toa; 30 nov 2012 om 10:28nm
1-15 van 19 reacties weergegeven
< >
h11 1 dec 2012 om 3:18nm 
Congrats from me too! This game is unique and looks great. I will buy this the day it gets on Steam. Great Job to the Devs!
Dryden 1 dec 2012 om 8:18nm 
I'm really glad that this game got greenlighted, especially since I voted for it.

I'm still not convinced that the game won't become way too frantic while you attempt to save building, but lets just hope that it's the good kind of frantically running around.
royerchr 2 dec 2012 om 10:45vm 
J'ai bien hâte de jouer à ce jeu dans le temps de Noël (je l'espère)!!!
Really looking forward to play this game during Christmas vacation!!
Harmonica 2 dec 2012 om 11:08vm 
Echoing those congratulations. I am sure they will make an official post at some point. One of the first games I voted up when Greenlight arrived and I will buy this the day it releases!
BadgerGus 2 dec 2012 om 1:49nm 
I've been tracking the progress of this game and i can say that this is the most original game on all greenlight, and it's story seems to be really awesome, also, the fact that they use historical weapons and stuff makes this game be the best of all greenlight, at least for me. This is one of the few games I really think should be here. Congrats Artifice Studio, for making one damn awesome game!
Haphazard Humanity 2 dec 2012 om 9:58nm 
Woot! Gratz! Where do I put the money?
Joan 3 dec 2012 om 8:42vm 
Awesome :D I hoped the game would get greenlighted. Congrats, you really deserve it. I can't wait to play the game :)
Zephire 3 dec 2012 om 9:35vm 
Nice one! All up for this one!
bentongrey 3 dec 2012 om 6:54nm 
Hurray! I was pulling for y'all! This is definitely on my list. I can't wait!
Tech354 6 dec 2012 om 10:51vm 
J'ai bien hâte de jouer à Sang-Froid
ginomebhoy 6 dec 2012 om 1:03nm 
Well done to all. Looking forward to release day.
Bear Hat Gaming 7 dec 2012 om 2:26vm 
yay finally this game has been greenlit i am so happy i have always wanted this game greenlit

congratulations Artiface Studios
Blitzkrieg MAN 7 dec 2012 om 7:59vm 
Congratulations! I'am Buying this right when it comes out.
deadmanfrank 9 dec 2012 om 7:48nm 
Maintenant quelle est la date de sortie? J'ai vraiment hâte d'y jouer!
Mathroy 14 dec 2012 om 11:36nm 
J'ai hâte aussi! Attendez juste un peu plus les amis!
1-15 van 19 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50