This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Muffin Knight
Purple Tentacle Sep 19, 2012 @ 2:14am
So, what improvements would we see in a Steam release?
I got this through the Green Light Bundle.
While this game is a rather shameless copy of Super Crate Box, it does quite a few things better than its "inspiration".
I liked the "leveling up" better, although it became way too "grindy" on higher levels) and it was overall more casual and approachable with some more interesting level design.
I rather enjoyed it and would love to see it on Steam, however:

What I really didn't like was the quality of the port, it's almost a 1:1 port from the Android version down to the giant buttons and instructions telling me to "pinch to zoom"!

Gamepad support is rudimentary at best, menus can't properly be navigated with one, there is no rumble, no proper presets, only purely digital controls that felt very loose and imprecise.

So, to the developers, if this makes it to Steam, will we get:
Achievements?
Steam Cloud?
Leaderboards?
More Content?
Real, proper, out-of-the box gamepad support?
A lot more precise?
With Rumble support?
And being able to navigate the menus?
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Pagan Min Oct 3, 2012 @ 3:24pm 
Yeah it really needs Gamepad support hardcore, the keyboard just doesn't cut it
Meow Oct 20, 2012 @ 2:23pm 
I really hope 2 players local, after seeing it on green light I downloaded it on my phone and I LOVED it! Its such a brilliant game! I wonder which came first though, this or super create box, if MK came before SCB then wow congratz on "inventing" such creative game!
Purple Tentacle Oct 20, 2012 @ 3:25pm 
Yeah, I think we should just forget about this game ever coming to Steam - at least via Greenlight. And I don't think the developers would bother with adding improvements if they can't even be bothered to check this Greenlight page once in a blue moon.
Razorbitz Dec 9, 2012 @ 8:05am 
Make it a one time purchase option; F2P with mini-transactions works with iPhone games, but that does not fly with Steam users. Exclusive stuff, like new enviornments and characters would help a lot, too for those of us who already own this game.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50