This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land
TauRUS Sep 6, 2013 @ 8:59am
Steam Key
Owners of Android-version will Steam Key?
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Turdus Maximus Sep 16, 2013 @ 12:31am 
If it's as good as people are saying it is, I'll buy it on Steam AND my phone. This isn't EA we're dealing with, we WANT to give devs like this money so they can continue to work.

Also, ♥♥♥♥ EA.
Lokwas Sep 18, 2013 @ 7:15pm 
Just realized I have this game on Vodo (from the cthulhu bundle). If they add cards or something, I hope they give us a steam key :). pretty please, dev? If you're still alive, would like to know if us Vodo'ers get a key or not. Not a big deal if not, just want confirmation.
KaYoUx Oct 22, 2013 @ 2:21pm 
same here! I bought this game on android, then in like... 3 different bundles! ;)
plan9 Oct 27, 2013 @ 10:19am 
Another multiple copy owner... Picked up the ipad version first, then got the vodo bundle (pc and android versions).
Zee Captain Nov 1, 2013 @ 2:41am 
Not bad((
UHR Dec 5, 2013 @ 12:09pm 
Will we get Steam keys for purchasing the game via Vodo "H.P. Lovecraft Bundle"?

PS: Congratulations on Your "Greenlight" success!!!
yojimbo dashi Dec 5, 2013 @ 9:56pm 
Shut up. All of you, shut the hell up. Thanks.
yojimbo dashi Dec 5, 2013 @ 9:56pm 
But especially you, "UHR."
UHR Dec 10, 2013 @ 6:13pm 
Devs?
yojimbo dashi Dec 12, 2013 @ 10:29pm 
Gods?
UHR Dec 13, 2013 @ 2:15am 
I suggest You start taking Your pills again; this is obviously not working for You.

Besides who asked You anything...

Originally posted by ò_ó:
JUST BUY IT AGAIN, YOU SELF-ENTITLED TOOLS.
As if there was no effort in porting the game to a different format.
Red Wasp Design  [developer] Mar 6 @ 10:57am 
Hi all, those who've supported us via bundles like the greenlight etc will be getting keys from those - we've sent a load over. If people have been a big supporter of the game and have multiple versions and feel they've earned a key, email us at contact at redwaspdesign dot com and we can chat.

In essence, yes we're a tiny indie dev, so the income matters to us and also yes we want to thank those who supported us to get here!
Snowflake! Mar 6 @ 8:40pm 
Thanks a bunch! You guys totally rawk
yojimbo dashi Mar 7 @ 11:03am 
I own this game, and I love it, but I would love even more to have to have it ported to Steam, or Droid. My NES copy won't work unless I blow into it. A lot.
UHR Mar 7 @ 12:16pm 
Thanks!
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50