This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Valiant Saga
Traducción para el castellano
El juego parece tener una muy buena dinámica,jugabilidad y buenos gráficos.Pero lo unico que me gustaria que incorporaran sería el idioma castellano (Español) Incluso yo podria ayudar.

The game seems to have a very good dynamic, gameplay and good graphics. But the only thing I like is that those who do not belong to the castillian (Spanish) Even I could help.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
dani17val May 13 @ 12:06pm 
Sorry, Bad English ):
Pixhitt  [developer] May 13 @ 4:19pm 
@dani17val We will translate it for Spanish, sure. We´re from Brazil, and as you know, our neighbors speak this beautyful language. Stay tunned. Follow us on facebook and youtube, if you want.

Thanks a lot :)
Regards from Spain.
Pixhitt  [developer] May 18 @ 2:02pm 
@dani17val You´re welcome. So, lemme ask you: do you know some youtubers or facebook groups that covering Indie or Retrogames from Spain? We would like to contact them :)
Last edited by Pixhitt; May 18 @ 2:02pm
TheGamerMaldito,pagoru,Pepe el mago,I recommend to you to contact to TheGamerMaldito,he has 232k subs.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50