This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
McPixel
This topic has been locked
Gatokal Oct 12, 2012 @ 5:44am
This is no longer a discussion.
This is no longer in use, please no more discussing, mkay? and PewDiePie is a awesome dude.
Last edited by Gatokal; Feb 20, 2013 @ 7:38am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Just Jack Oct 12, 2012 @ 7:30am 
Its out just not on steam, maybe they're haveing trouble adding achievements or something.
Gatokal Oct 12, 2012 @ 10:16am 
Originally posted by gamer856:
note: http://www.blackmesasource.com/download.html
My dad won't let me goto UNTRUSTED WEBSITES!
P.S. Nice Profile Pic.
Virlomi Oct 12, 2012 @ 1:43pm 
I don't know how this got the go-ahead, let alone people to thumbs up it. Poor quality game.
Gatokal Oct 12, 2012 @ 3:22pm 
Originally posted by Virlomi:
I don't know how this got the go-ahead, let alone people to thumbs up it. Poor quality game.
Well, I woudent say it's bad quality.
Virlomi Oct 12, 2012 @ 4:32pm 
Yeah, it is. It's humor isn't really funny, it's got bad graphics (and that's from someone who plays 8bit games still!)... really, it's overall a piece of garbage.
ZDiacnik Oct 12, 2012 @ 7:41pm 
I know I'm gonna be hated on, but McPixel overall isn't as bad as some games I've played. I like the refrences and most of the humor and really the 8bit makes it so crude it's laughable. I know most of the votes were PewDiePie fans, I am too, but that's NOT why I thumbed this up, I actually like this. And this being realeased before Black Mesa? Trust me. Black Mesa WILL be on Steam. The way I see it discussed, there's not a shred of doubt. It may be a while, but trust me.
3 hours of gameplay in this 8-bit crappy music and humour that is just... Depressing. Should be on facebook instead of Steam. Not worth $5
joegg Oct 14, 2012 @ 8:33pm 
I hate Pewdie, hes an immature, unfunny♥♥♥♥♥♥ His videos cater to 2 million 12 year old boys. He asked them to vote this up, so thats why its here.
That said, this game is still hilarious and bad. A great troll game to troll Greenlight.
Gatokal Oct 15, 2012 @ 5:27am 
Originally posted by ZDiacnik:
I know I'm gonna be hated on, but McPixel overall isn't as bad as some games I've played. I like the refrences and most of the humor and really the 8bit makes it so crude it's laughable. I know most of the votes were PewDiePie fans, I am too, but that's NOT why I thumbed this up, I actually like this. And this being realeased before Black Mesa? Trust me. Black Mesa WILL be on Steam. The way I see it discussed, there's not a shred of doubt. It may be a while, but trust me.
I NEVER SAID IT WAS BAD! I JUST HATE THAT BLACK MESA WASENT THERE BEFORE!!!
Gatokal Oct 15, 2012 @ 5:27am 
Originally posted by Ah Yes, "REAPERS":
I hate Pewdie, hes an immature, unfunny♥♥♥♥♥♥ His videos cater to 2 million 12 year old boys. He asked them to vote this up, so thats why its here.
That said, this game is still hilarious and bad. A great troll game to troll Greenlight.
WTF?!?!?!
Fid99 Oct 15, 2012 @ 10:24am 
Piece of♥♥♥♥♥♥ And i played Superman 64....
Edd Balls Oct 16, 2012 @ 8:22am 
You stupid degenerates, Black mesa's still going to be released. They're still working on it though, hence it hasn't been released *yet*.
Can everyone please shut the ♥♥♥♥ up about how McPixel didn't deserve to be on Steam first, ♥♥♥♥♥ing's never going to get you anywhere, and frankly I'm quite sick of hearing it.
I'm also going to throw my two cents in here and say that I voted this one up because I saw it on Jesse Cox's channel, and not PewDiePie.
tl;dr, Everyone needs to stop their ♥♥♥♥♥ing. McPixel got on first, that's that.
jeslyck Oct 22, 2012 @ 3:57am 
Steam / Valv have shot themselves in the foot with this, People which are not involved in greenlight. Will see this and say to themselves aa ok, is this the games I can vote for on greenlight NO THANKS!
Gatokal Oct 22, 2012 @ 5:15am 
Originally posted by The Edditaur:
You stupid degenerates, Black mesa's still going to be released. They're still working on it though, hence it hasn't been released *yet*.
Can everyone please shut the ♥♥♥♥ up about how McPixel didn't deserve to be on Steam first, ♥♥♥♥♥ing's never going to get you anywhere, and frankly I'm quite sick of hearing it.
I'm also going to throw my two cents in here and say that I voted this one up because I saw it on Jesse Cox's channel, and not PewDiePie.
tl;dr, Everyone needs to stop their ♥♥♥♥♥ing. McPixel got on first, that's that.
There is no call for that language.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 15 30 50