This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

McPixel
:Diversity Oct 12, 2012 @ 5:44am
This is no longer a discussion.
This is no longer in use, please no more discussing, mkay? and PewDiePie is a awesome dude.
Last edited by :Diversity; Feb 20, 2013 @ 7:38am
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Just Jack Oct 12, 2012 @ 7:30am 
Its out just not on steam, maybe they're haveing trouble adding achievements or something.
:Diversity Oct 12, 2012 @ 10:16am 
Originally posted by gamer856:
note: http://www.blackmesasource.com/download.html
My dad won't let me goto UNTRUSTED WEBSITES!
P.S. Nice Profile Pic.
Virlomi Oct 12, 2012 @ 1:43pm 
I don't know how this got the go-ahead, let alone people to thumbs up it. Poor quality game.
:Diversity Oct 12, 2012 @ 3:22pm 
Originally posted by Virlomi:
I don't know how this got the go-ahead, let alone people to thumbs up it. Poor quality game.
Well, I woudent say it's bad quality.
Virlomi Oct 12, 2012 @ 4:32pm 
Yeah, it is. It's humor isn't really funny, it's got bad graphics (and that's from someone who plays 8bit games still!)... really, it's overall a piece of garbage.
ZDiacnik Oct 12, 2012 @ 7:41pm 
I know I'm gonna be hated on, but McPixel overall isn't as bad as some games I've played. I like the refrences and most of the humor and really the 8bit makes it so crude it's laughable. I know most of the votes were PewDiePie fans, I am too, but that's NOT why I thumbed this up, I actually like this. And this being realeased before Black Mesa? Trust me. Black Mesa WILL be on Steam. The way I see it discussed, there's not a shred of doubt. It may be a while, but trust me.
And The Dirt Is Gone! Oct 14, 2012 @ 7:53pm 
3 hours of gameplay in this 8-bit crappy music and humour that is just... Depressing. Should be on facebook instead of Steam. Not worth $5
Lemmiwinks Oct 14, 2012 @ 8:33pm 
I hate Pewdie, hes an immature, unfunny ♥♥♥♥. His videos cater to 2 million 12 year old boys. He asked them to vote this up, so thats why its here.
That said, this game is still hilarious and bad. A great troll game to troll Greenlight.
:Diversity Oct 15, 2012 @ 5:27am 
Originally posted by ZDiacnik:
I know I'm gonna be hated on, but McPixel overall isn't as bad as some games I've played. I like the refrences and most of the humor and really the 8bit makes it so crude it's laughable. I know most of the votes were PewDiePie fans, I am too, but that's NOT why I thumbed this up, I actually like this. And this being realeased before Black Mesa? Trust me. Black Mesa WILL be on Steam. The way I see it discussed, there's not a shred of doubt. It may be a while, but trust me.
I NEVER SAID IT WAS BAD! I JUST HATE THAT BLACK MESA WASENT THERE BEFORE!!!
:Diversity Oct 15, 2012 @ 5:27am 
Originally posted by Ah Yes, "REAPERS":
I hate Pewdie, hes an immature, unfunny ♥♥♥♥. His videos cater to 2 million 12 year old boys. He asked them to vote this up, so thats why its here.
That said, this game is still hilarious and bad. A great troll game to troll Greenlight.
WTF?!?!?!
Fid99 Oct 15, 2012 @ 10:24am 
Piece of ♥♥♥♥. And i played Superman 64....
Edd Balls Oct 16, 2012 @ 8:22am 
You stupid degenerates, Black mesa's still going to be released. They're still working on it though, hence it hasn't been released *yet*.
Can everyone please shut the ♥♥♥♥ up about how McPixel didn't deserve to be on Steam first, ♥♥♥♥♥ing's never going to get you anywhere, and frankly I'm quite sick of hearing it.
I'm also going to throw my two cents in here and say that I voted this one up because I saw it on Jesse Cox's channel, and not PewDiePie.
tl;dr, Everyone needs to stop their ♥♥♥♥♥ing. McPixel got on first, that's that.
jeslyck Oct 22, 2012 @ 3:57am 
Steam / Valv have shot themselves in the foot with this, People which are not involved in greenlight. Will see this and say to themselves aa ok, is this the games I can vote for on greenlight NO THANKS!
:Diversity Oct 22, 2012 @ 5:15am 
Originally posted by The Edditaur:
You stupid degenerates, Black mesa's still going to be released. They're still working on it though, hence it hasn't been released *yet*.
Can everyone please shut the ♥♥♥♥ up about how McPixel didn't deserve to be on Steam first, ♥♥♥♥♥ing's never going to get you anywhere, and frankly I'm quite sick of hearing it.
I'm also going to throw my two cents in here and say that I voted this one up because I saw it on Jesse Cox's channel, and not PewDiePie.
tl;dr, Everyone needs to stop their ♥♥♥♥♥ing. McPixel got on first, that's that.
There is no call for that language.
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50