Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

McPixel
Jewvia ᴾᴮ ᴬ 4 okt 2012 om 7:35nm
What the hell is Pewdiepie?
And why is everyone complaining about this being upvoted because of it?
1-15 van 38 reacties weergegeven
< >
And The Dirt Is Gone! 4 okt 2012 om 10:03nm 
Because he is the reason 70% of people voted this up. 10% were people who somehow liked the game and others who just voted it up to prank Steam and Greenlight (To put the bad games on Steam while the good ones get left out) And 20% of the reason was because you have to buy it so Valve makes money, Plus it was already finished.

A shame to see that this is the first released game on Greenlight.
expert plungophone player 5 okt 2012 om 4:41vm 
Pewdiepie is a massive ego youtuber.
He just yells at the camera and plays fad games (Amnesia, happy wheels...etc)
Plus the community tried to blaze Totalbiscuit for being 1st place in king of the web.
Jewvia ᴾᴮ ᴬ 5 okt 2012 om 1:41nm 
Alright, I guess these are the best answers I'm going to get... Just putting it out there, I guess I'm part of the 10% that like this game. Oh well, to each their own.
PlayStar 5 okt 2012 om 3:23nm 
I honestly like this game. Sorry boys, not everybody has the same taste. Also Call of Battlefield can suck my lollipop dispenser.
Hal Howard 6 okt 2012 om 7:43nm 
i found out about this game cause of Jesse Cox
MoJo JoJo 8 okt 2012 om 7:07vm 
He's a major ♥♥♥♥♥♥
spooky inferior adam 8 okt 2012 om 5:21nm 
Pewdiepie is some person who is a manchild and thinks he is funny. There ya go.
۩≈PoF≈۩ Duskshine 9 okt 2012 om 12:08nm 
Origineel geplaatst door Frank West (covered wars):
Pewdiepie is some person who is a manchild and thinks he is funny. There ya go.

Dont forget that he's acting ultra gay without (apparently) being gay. Gotta love these kind of people.
Bizon Man© 9 okt 2012 om 9:54nm 
He's a Youtuber. And also, it isn't all because of Pewdie that this was Greenlit, Jesse Cox played this before him. And I think a lot of people legitimately liked this and wanted to buy and play it.
The Saint @SaltyDota 13 okt 2012 om 6:21nm 
Pewdiepie is a hilarious Swedish commentator, if you havent already go watch him now. JOIN THE BRO ARMY
Counter 13 okt 2012 om 8:40nm 
somone who cant spell pew or die
Moonwalker917 14 okt 2012 om 5:44vm 
Hopefully Yogadventures is not greenlit but it will happen very soon. (as i can see)
Sean 15 okt 2012 om 3:53vm 
Origineel geplaatst door Poker Gamnel:
Pewdiepie is a hilarious Swedish commentator, if you havent already go watch him now. JOIN THE BRO ARMY
no.
[Ghostmind] Nemesis 18 okt 2012 om 3:36vm 
BARRELS!!!
Y.T. 21 okt 2012 om 3:21nm 
do you belong to the barrels??
1-15 van 38 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50