This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

McPixel
2Dollarbill Sep 28, 2012 @ 8:05pm
What's your reason for hating this game?
I keep seeing how people are saying how it's the community's fault for putting this game on steam and it sucks and stuff, I dunno I like it, the gags and references as well as the way you can "Defuse" a bomb are pretty creative and the ending was surpising. I don't get the hate, was it because your favorite game didn't get greenlit? Or simply because Pewdiepie played it, I don't watch that guy but coming from some of the comments, I can suggest that he did.
Last edited by 2Dollarbill; Sep 28, 2012 @ 8:06pm
Showing 1-15 of 65 comments
< >
Schooled Sep 28, 2012 @ 8:41pm 
dissapoints for the fact that the greenlit games of interest aren't published, and..this...is
2Dollarbill Sep 28, 2012 @ 10:39pm 
Okay so 9 games of interest were published, but 1 blemish is enough to make greenlight look bad?
Delta Sep 29, 2012 @ 12:19pm 
Mainly becuse there are tons of other games on Greenlight that should be released. Second Steam releases this on here and not black mesa source!??!?!? HAVE YOU THE BRAIN WORMS!?!?!??!?!?
2Dollarbill Sep 29, 2012 @ 4:11pm 
Black Mesa Source is released dumdum! Just go to their site, download black mesa (could take more then 4 hours depending on your internet speed), run it, also you need Source SDK 2006 or 2007 I dont' remember but you can find it under the tools section of the library, then run it.
rallygou Sep 30, 2012 @ 3:49am 
...3 hours of gameplay, maybe?
Ѵaecor Sep 30, 2012 @ 9:21am 
People don't like it (Including me) because this game is so amateur and bad and it doesn't deserve the honour of first release, the only reason it got voted up was because Pewdiepie played it and all the fanboys rushed to vote it up.
2Dollarbill Sep 30, 2012 @ 9:23am 
Okay so first releases matter? Good games will be released just wait, if anything Black Mesa Source was released first (Even though it's not on steam) you could have downloaded it from their website.
Flimmykins Sep 30, 2012 @ 9:20pm 
Black Mesa being released on their website is irrelevant. And yes, the title which is first released matters; you don't get excited for a new console when Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo announce some brain-dead garbage as a first title. Then there's also the privilege thing, which this game frankly doesn't deserve. The humour isn't even silly in a Monty Python or Monkey Island way, it's just flat out stupid. Void of anything worthwhile.
Miles (Tails) Prower Oct 1, 2012 @ 10:42am 
I see all coments about releasing on steam black mesa, but not all things of black mesa done! McPixel released, have a site, popular taken by PewDiePie and all this done before releasing Greenlight!
Orange_Company#Summer4Lyfe Oct 1, 2012 @ 11:03am 
This game isn't up to everyone's standards but don't hate on the game. The publishers and creaters of this game are extremely happy how far this game got, Such as being on steam, So be proud of them, don't diss them on their dedication to game making.If you don't like it why don't you guys make a game and release it to public.
Orange_Company#Summer4Lyfe Oct 1, 2012 @ 11:03am 
Creators*
Chris Oct 1, 2012 @ 1:34pm 
I'm not really mad that this got released first on Greenlight... more like disappointed that this game got released first compared to some of the other bigger Greenlight games out there.
2Dollarbill Oct 1, 2012 @ 3:19pm 
Originally posted by Chris:
I'm not really mad that this got released first on Greenlight... more like disappointed that this game got released first compared to some of the other bigger Greenlight games out there.
This game got released first and the other games, valve contacted their devs, and are trying to work something out ATM for steam release. It takes time for this stuff.
Delta Oct 1, 2012 @ 3:35pm 
Originally posted by N72Dollarbill:
Black Mesa Source is released dumdum! Just go to their site, download black mesa (could take more then 4 hours depending on your internet speed), run it, also you need Source SDK 2006 or 2007 I dont' remember but you can find it under the tools section of the library, then run it.
Well no i meant that its not Released on steam. if it were Relased on steam everyone would be so much happyer
2Dollarbill Oct 1, 2012 @ 6:02pm 
Originally posted by Freeman:
Originally posted by N72Dollarbill:
Well no i meant that its not Released on steam. if it were Relased on steam everyone would be so much happyer
Then what's wrong with going on their site and downloading it there? It's not on steam so what? Alot of great games aren't on steam... Such as example minecraft, and even notch explained why he wouldn't put it on steam.
Showing 1-15 of 65 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50