This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

McPixel
´ Sep 27, 2012 @ 1:51pm
Everyone forgetted about it
i do like pewdiepie but everyone just watch pewdiepie, there are other channels then pewdiepie, for exameple Nova, Nova was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more famous but then pewdiepie, And in my opinion Toby is funnier then pewdiepie, now the reason why this game was greenlited is because of pewdiepie, i mean 2,000,000 (pewdiepie subs) pepole just come in here find out abot that game and voted to get released because pewdiepie played, Look Bro army what iam trying to sya is that you dont have to do what pewdiepie wants you to do or vote for pewdiepie, for example i voted for nova to be the king of the internet, but noooooo there was like a milion of "Bro's" who voted for pewdiepie LOOK WHAT IAM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT THERE IS NO NEED TO VOTE FOR PEWDIEPIE EVERY SINGLE ♥♥♥♥ING TIME GOD DAMMIT!

sorry caps
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Orioned Sep 27, 2012 @ 5:32pm 
I myself am a bro, but I didn't only vote for this because PewDiePie played it.
I personally love it's crude humor and dandy fun time. Not because someone on the internet played it.
!3eleidiger Sep 28, 2012 @ 3:23am 
So PewDie played this?Hmm diden´t know that! He is Funny and I watch PewDie or better i watched him couse he is generic so i am NOT a Bro or am i! ♥♥♥♥ that all i want say i Voted Yes for this couse it seemed funny but like funny for 1 Dollar and i mean 1 Dollar and not 5 Eu!!!!!!!
KristianHolsovan (KtT) Sep 28, 2012 @ 4:15am 
NO IT WASNT

THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE THEN JUST PEWDIE FANS THAT LIKE THE ♥♥♥♥ING GAME

SERIOUSLY

Cat Sep 28, 2012 @ 7:03am 
I watch pewdiedie play this game -> go play the demo -> loving this game
22 3/4 Sep 28, 2012 @ 9:38am 
I like the 80's pixel point-and-click style games. i like pewdiepie. but this game HAS NO LOGIC, its barely a game because of that. All you do is click everything untill it gives you the solution, you don't think "that+that= possible solution", what you think is:"Click everything, sometimes partially enjoy the jokes, hope for the solution"
twisty Sep 28, 2012 @ 5:26pm 
i dont even vote, cuz im a cheap mofo who is to lazy to do anything, i do voted for cry of fear but not because i was a bro (i like pewdiepie) but because it was a cool mod.
Mat ➖ allansianadventurer Sep 29, 2012 @ 7:14am 
Originally posted by ThatRandomMonochromatic:
I like the 80's pixel point-and-click style games. i like pewdiepie. but this game HAS NO LOGIC, its barely a game because of that. All you do is click everything untill it gives you the solution, you don't think "that+that= possible solution", what you think is:"Click everything, sometimes partially enjoy the jokes, hope for the solution"
That's the fun. You think you're going to win, but nope! Subverting expectations is what humor is.
Santaspy (Sant-a-spy) Sep 30, 2012 @ 5:46am 
i only like this game because of the gameplay, not because of others playing it.
KennyWolf Sep 30, 2012 @ 7:27am 
I watched Jesse Cox play McPixel and found it hilarious to watch.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50