This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

McPixel
KristianHolsovan (KtT) Sep 26, 2012 @ 1:12am
A message to the bro army
Hello bro army, im a bro, but do you know something, its not enjoyable

Because many of you bros or should i say barrels have been posting about him everywhere even if its copy comments, pewdiepie rocks comment, pewdiepie made this popular , yada yada yada

for example, mcpixel, it did not get voted and released first because of pewdiepie, it got released because of valve's decission, there is no votes for what game to be released first

but anyways, back to the subject

fellow bros, you need to stop, people are getting sick of us, they call us trolls, and i understand their reason to think so, because you are all acting like immature brats.

So please listen to reason, if there is a game on steam, either greenlight or released, dont post pewdiepie comments on it and let people have a good time and at least enjoy the game instead of judging it by a youtuber that has played it
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Miles (Tails) Prower Sep 26, 2012 @ 5:54am 
We understand your problem. Send your link with this text in other discussions.
Doccy Druffin Sep 26, 2012 @ 7:34am 
My only personal problem with PewDiePie and 90% of his fanbase is due to a rather noticable lack of brain function from both parties

I value individual thinking and intelligence, which is why I am hoping that natural selection soon kicks in on these people

I prefer people like TotalHalibut and Jesse Cox over Felix, I just don't find Felix funny, he talks constantly about complete nonsense which have noticable impact on his game skills, that or he just in general are a bit shabby at some of the games he play, but him being too occupied talking, making him miss white written text on the middle of the screen in a dark room so that he goes around blaming the game for five minutes for not telling him what to do
Nuttex Sep 26, 2012 @ 8:35am 
Originally posted by RAW Doccy, the Insane:
My only personal problem with PewDiePie and 90% of his fanbase is due to a rather noticable lack of brain function from both parties

That's a dead-on.
lightraven™ [VtNr] Sep 26, 2012 @ 9:04am 
Your right
Code Spark Sep 27, 2012 @ 2:01am 
Originally posted by nuttex:

That's a dead-on.
It's also why PewDiePie is so hilarious.
Vondred | H A Y D E N Sep 27, 2012 @ 4:57am 
Dumb discussion is dumb. Seemlessly fits with the game, though.
Señor Meechio Sep 27, 2012 @ 7:40am 
How many times...

OF THE 10 GREENLIT GAMES, MCPIXEL WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS ACTUALLY FINISHED WHEN IT WAS SUBMITTED.

It's not a matter of preference, or popularity. It's the only one released so far because it's the only one that was ready for release. It was the only one that could be released.

And before anyone mentions Black Mesa again, it's still missing the last set of levels. That is not my idea of a finished game; it's more of a glorified demo.
Last edited by Señor Meechio; Sep 27, 2012 @ 7:40am
KristianHolsovan (KtT) Sep 28, 2012 @ 4:13am 
Originally posted by Sr. Meechio:
How many times...

OF THE 10 GREENLIT GAMES, MCPIXEL WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS ACTUALLY FINISHED WHEN IT WAS SUBMITTED.

It's not a matter of preference, or popularity. It's the only one released so far because it's the only one that was ready for release. It was the only one that could be released.

And before anyone mentions Black Mesa again, it's still missing the last set of levels. That is not my idea of a finished game; it's more of a glorified demo.

EXACTLY
Bizon Man© Oct 9, 2012 @ 10:00pm 

I value individual thinking and intelligence, which is why I am hoping that natural selection soon kicks in on these people

I prefer people like TotalHalibut and Jesse Cox over Felix, I just don't find Felix funny, he talks constantly about complete nonsense which have noticable impact on his game skills, that or he just in general are a bit shabby at some of the games he play, but him being too occupied talking, making him miss white written text on the middle of the screen in a dark room so that he goes around blaming the game for five minutes for not telling him what to do

About the first thing, of course a large part of his fanbase is dumb. He has like 2 million subscribers. And I also prefer TB and Jesse, but TB's also has a lot of dumb people. Like a lot of people who comment say something really dumb.
Litagano Motspooks Oct 20, 2012 @ 5:02pm 
My only personal problem with natural selection soon kicks in on these people
ARGH. I CRINGE whenever I see anyone say this.
maximum requirements man Nov 7, 2012 @ 3:33pm 
Originally posted by KHKYLE**Yuma Tsukumo NO:
Originally posted by Sr. Meechio:
How many times...

EXACTLY

YES!!! EXACTLY
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50