Ce jeu est maintenant disponible sur Steam !

Merci d'avoir aidé ce jeu à être distribué sur Steam. De plus amples informations ainsi qu'un lien vers la page du magasin Steam sont disponibles ci-dessous.

Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Boco  [développeur] 19 sept 2012 à 10h07
Ask the Developer Any Questions
I'll be checking this periodically... I don't know if anyone knows these exist yet. Feel free to ask me anything.

Cheers!
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 122
< >
bpcarter93 20 sept 2012 à 1h01 
How will the PC/Mac version of the game differ from the iOS version if at all?
Awesome-o 20 sept 2012 à 7h15 
When will the PC version come out? if it never gets greenlit, will we be able to buy the game from somewhere else?
Boco  [développeur] 20 sept 2012 à 12h57 
bpcarter93 a écrit :

Probably not much at all. A few audio filters and different controls. We developed this game for PC and Touch at the same time so neither is inferior. There isn't any reason to exclude any content from either version since everything we do works in both.

Awesome-o a écrit :
When will the PC version come out? if it never gets greenlit, will we be able to buy the game from somewhere else?

We plan on doing Desura and GOG at some point but it's all up in the air right now.
Dernière modification de Boco; 20 sept 2012 à 15h21
bpcarter93 20 sept 2012 à 14h05 
Boco a écrit :
bpcarter93 a écrit :

Probably not much at all. A few audio filters and different controls. We developer this game for PC and Touch at the same time so neither is inferior. There isn't any reason to exclude any content from either version since everything we do works in both.

Awesome-o a écrit :

We plan on doing Desura and GOG at some point but it's all up in the air right now.

Good to know. By the way, the touch game is excellent. Can't wait to buy the desktop version!

Awesome-o 20 sept 2012 à 15h11 
Will the PC version inculde extra/bonus content over the iOS versions?
Boco  [développeur] 20 sept 2012 à 15h22 
Awesome-o a écrit :
Will the PC version inculde extra/bonus content over the iOS versions?

Currently not planned. See my first reply for why.
Ryutaro Dojima - Ace Detective 20 sept 2012 à 18h19 
how much will it probably cost?
Boco  [développeur] 20 sept 2012 à 21h57 
melfice_1 a écrit :
how much will it probably cost?

Maybe 5$? Don't quote me on that. I know that Valve will work with you to figure out a price point that works for their market so it's really subject to change based on their sage advice.
Awesome-o 21 sept 2012 à 0h06 
Some people over the internet claim that the game can freeze or glitch up, especially near the end of the game, will most or at least some of these issues be resolved for the PC release?
Boco  [développeur] 21 sept 2012 à 10h30 
Awesome-o a écrit :
Some people over the internet claim that the game can freeze or glitch up, especially near the end of the game, will most or at least some of these issues be resolved for the PC release?

Most bugs has been fixed by now (new mobile update in review right now too). None of the crashing bugs have ever been seen on PC/Mac.
Gsprfdude 24 sept 2012 à 11h39 
Hey this is not strictly related to the directors cut, but is the music to the flash game on your site copyrighted? And if so could i perhaps get permission to use it within a youtube video, detailing the game, i might get a little frustrated but would have good things to say about it XD
Boco  [développeur] 25 sept 2012 à 6h01 
Gsprfdude a écrit :
Hey this is not strictly related to the directors cut, but is the music to the flash game on your site copyrighted? And if so could i perhaps get permission to use it within a youtube video, detailing the game, i might get a little frustrated but would have good things to say about it XD

All of the music from the flash game was from Free Music Archive. Which I believe is all usable in non-commercial products. You can check out a list of all the songs here: http://www.hatsproductions.com/organtrailsoundtrack.html
TertiaryCitadel 27 sept 2012 à 5h03 
I realise it's very hard to be exact, but is this game close to completion or still a while away from full release?
Boco  [développeur] 27 sept 2012 à 6h36 
TertiaryCitadel a écrit :
I realise it's very hard to be exact, but is this game close to completion or still a while away from full release?

It's 100% complete if you don't count the Steam API stuff for friends lists and achievements. Which we don't get until we get approved I believe.
Dernière modification de Boco; 27 sept 2012 à 6h36
CenturionFlaviusAqulia 27 sept 2012 à 21h56 
Cant you bring back the original organ trail and just improve and expand upon that? I mean it was such a unique and its turned into another .. ZOMBIE game, is there any plans to recreate the oringinal organ trail?
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 122
< >
Par page : 15 30 50