This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Rhythm Doctor
To Whoever played the Demo
Please post your Feature Suggestions and Bug reports here.
Thank you
Last edited by RDC-018; Mar 21 @ 7:59pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
It would be super cool if there was a level editor or atleast a tutorial on how to edit levels, amirite?

It would probably only be people who were serious about it making levels anyway...
Last edited by Sad Liabrain Engie; Mar 19 @ 3:27pm
Nick Mar 19 @ 4:26pm 
i played the demo and the closed beta, S'd everything, but honestly i wouldn't know what to suggest, as there's a lot of amazing things in it already as of right now.
Originally posted by L A M B S A U C E:
It would be super cool if there was a level editor or atleast a tutorial on how to edit levels, amirite?

It would probably only be people who were serious about it making levels anyway...

The cretors addressed this idea on the itch.io version of the demo. They said it's possible for a level editor to happen, but probably not upon release. Here's a link to the thread : https://fizzd.itch.io/rhythm-doctor
Originally posted by RDC-018:
Please post your Feature Suggestions and But reports here.
Thank you

But reports

you mean "put reports" right?
Nick Mar 20 @ 7:36am 
more likely bug reports.
When playing the March build boss stage, I notice there is a noise indicator when you're very low on health; It was sort of throwing me off the rhythm on the very last part of the level, especially when you have to keep track of the beat behind the glitch-step.

Only critisism: get rid of the noise, and keep the visual indicator you guys already have. Everything else is completely top notch! I can't wait to play the full game~

edit: (I've been showing the browser demo to my friends for years in hopes of getting this game started, and now the propechy has finally been fulfilled.)
Last edited by RecordBreaker301; Mar 20 @ 11:10am
Just played the demo and i gotta say the game is awesome! I don't know what the final version of the game will have, but i have some suggestions:

- Online multiplayer. It would be cool to play with friends and strangers online.
- Remix. I saw you are heavily inspired by Rhythm Heaven, so Remixes should be there!
- The visuals and music is A+, but please dont skip on the storyline! It makes the game so much fun!
- If possible, a mobile version of it would be cool.

Basically the game already is awesome! Just keep up the great work and this is gonna be gold!
Maybe add an option for which assist noise you want (Count, ticks, or even none). And you could add an audio options menu with that too.
Originally posted by Totally-Not-A-Player:
- Remix. I saw you are heavily inspired by Rhythm Heaven, so Remixes should be there!
- If possible, a mobile version of it would be cool.
I think the dev said that there will be a remix of all levels somewhere near the end of the game. Also there will be iOS and Android versions.
fizzd  [developer] Mar 21 @ 2:16am 
Heya, one of the devs here. OP, thanks for making the thread, good idea haha. I'm reading the suggestions and taking them into account, thanks all.
I'll be trying out the online demo as soon as my boss goes to lunch, but just based on the video and comments I'd agree with a head-to-head mode, and add that you could earn glitches to send your opponent's way.
Nick Mar 21 @ 4:04am 
I just realized, maybe adding some more languages would be a good idea. Not everyone knows english well, and I'm pretty sure most people don't know chinese at all.
fizzd  [developer] Mar 21 @ 7:06am 
heya nick, we're doing a full chinese localisation yup. one of our main markets - we (southeast) asians love our rhythm games :)
Niko Mar 21 @ 6:39pm 
Originally posted by Sean_Mc HEFB:
I'll be trying out the online demo as soon as my boss goes to lunch, but just based on the video and comments I'd agree with a head-to-head mode, and add that you could earn glitches to send your opponent's way.
That would make for some tough competition. I like it.
Although that suggestion might delay the game a little bit, so let's not jinx it... yet.
RDC-018 Mar 21 @ 7:59pm 
Originally posted by buckle2000:
Originally posted by RDC-018:
Please post your Feature Suggestions and But reports here.
Thank you

But reports

you mean "put reports" right?
ha ha.... thank you tho lol!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Per page: 15 30 50