Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Baroque Creations  [developer] Jan 30, 2017 @ 1:26pm
Desktop Version Changes / Features
QuadraDigger was developed simultaneously for both mobile and desktop platforms, but there have been comments that the game looks too much like a mobile port. Just to clarify, the game and the UI work smoothly with gamepads, the keyboard, and the mouse as well as touch screens.

That being said, here's what the game looks like fullscreen:

I want to make strides to improve the desktop version, so:
  • What turns you off about the UI?
  • What specific changes do you think need to be made?
  • Are there any glaring oversights?
Last edited by Baroque Creations; Jan 30, 2017 @ 1:32pm
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Lauriepsj Feb 6, 2017 @ 8:24am 
My main issue is that the PC version should maybe have a playable window that's wider (like a computer screen). Seems like a lot of wasted space that could be filled with more blocks and things.
Baroque Creations  [developer] Feb 10, 2017 @ 2:11pm 
Hey @Lauriepsj, thanks for the feedback :)

I've been thinking about this - there's going to be an automatic "landscape mode" that will push the time/score/depth/etc to the sides. That should make use of the space a lot better. I've also added some options to turn some UI elements off just in case anybody wants a bigger gameplay area.

Adding more blocks to the sides won't really fix anything because changes the game dynamics in a way that makes it a lot less fun. In fact, I just removed a mode that widened the pit size because it's realllllly boring. It's been replaced with something MUCH more fun, I'll post a video soon :D

I've got some plans in the works for multiplayer side-by-side game modes that should take advantage of all the extra space.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 15 30 50