ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Scorched Earth Plus
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
123  [developer] Jan 22, 2017 @ 8:37am
Installation Instructions
Most importantly, before installing this mod please backup your map file first (by default TheIsland.ark or TheCenter.ark). This will allow you to restore to your backup if anything goes wrong.

Installation Instructions

The steps to install this mod are:

1) Make a backup of your server to use if anything breaks;
2) Shut down your server;
3) Copy/paste the 845855498 mod files into the /ShooterGame/Content/Mods/ folder;
4) Edit the list of mods to be loaded and ADD the Scorched Earth Plus mod to the list (our ID is: 845855498);
5) Restart the server;
6) Place at least one SEPlus Crafter to start Wyvern eggs spawning. The cheat code to spawn the SEPlus Crafter is:

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ScorchedEarthPlus/Items/Crafter/PrimalItemStructure_SEPlusCrafter.PrimalItemStructure_SEPlusCrafter'" 1 1 false

7) Pickup the SEPlus Crafter (optional);
8) Kill all wild dinos to force the Scorched Earth to spawn in. The cheat code to do this is:

cheat destroywilddinos

9) Enjoy the Scorched Earth additions to your server!

GameUserSettings.ini

For ini settings related to this mod, please see this Discussion

Uninstall Instructions

If you decide to uninstall this mod your SEPlus Crafters will disappear (including the contents of them!). But your SE tames and SE crafted will remain. Fertilized Wyvern eggs will remain in the wild until they have been picked up.

The steps to uninstall this mod are:

1) Make a backup of your server to use if anything breaks;
2) Shut down your server;
3) Delete the 845855498 mod files into the /ShooterGame/Content/Mods/ folder;
4) Edit the list of mods to be loaded and REMOVE the Scorched Earth Plus mod from the list (our ID is: 845855498);
5) Restart the server;
8) Kill all wild dinos to remove wild Scorched Earth that had previously spawned in. The cheat code to do this is:

cheat destroywilddinos

Questions?

Please leave a comment below and we will do our best to assist you.
Last edited by 123; Mar 7, 2017 @ 7:16pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
Athloxd Jan 23, 2017 @ 2:33pm 
installed the mod and followed the instruction step by step but not a single SE dinos to see (TheCenter)
Kirbicus  [developer] Jan 24, 2017 @ 5:09am 
@mitras - Did you destroywilddinos? You might need to re-download and install the mod, it could be a bad install. Were you able to see and craft a crafter after installing?
Lion_SinofPride Jan 24, 2017 @ 12:27pm 
when i say destroywilddinos my server is broke and i must reloaded it.
why is this so ?
Kirbicus  [developer] Jan 24, 2017 @ 12:35pm 
A lot of hosts can't handle the stress of destroying all wild dinos, it's just bad hardware :(
Noosh Jan 27, 2017 @ 9:53pm 
the dinos are in but the item doesnt spwn to the command
Makto Feb 5, 2017 @ 3:04pm 
Can't seem to place the SEPlus Crafter. Eliminated mod conflicts by verifying it is working in singleplayer, but not on my server. Have tried reinstalling the mod. Then reinstalling all mods. It is third from the top on the mod order ARkAdvance10, Dino Colors Plus, Scortched Earth Plus, etc...

Dinos are spwaning on the server normally. Can spawn in the crafter. Can learn the engram. Can craft it in inventory. Just can't place it. Any advice or help. NEED MY EGGS!!! LOL

By the way the work around for destroywilddinos command on servers is to perform the following commands in quick order:
cheat saveworld
cheat DestoryWild Dinos
cheat saveworld
cheat quit

When the server crashes from the command it will start from the last save before crash, which is the one you saved right after issueing the destoy command. So it starts up and begins respawning the new dinos! Genius!!!
Last edited by Makto; Feb 5, 2017 @ 3:07pm
Goyski Feb 16, 2017 @ 4:11am 
Hi, is there any way to reduce the number of eggs that spawn and buff the hatching and maturing speeds for wyvern eggs only? thanks
He11cat Mar 3, 2017 @ 2:25pm 
seems when i try to use this mod it causes my server to timeout
Kirbicus  [developer] Mar 3, 2017 @ 5:31pm 
Try moving the mod out of first place.
Mythos Mar 18, 2017 @ 5:24pm 
is this for custom servers?

because I plan on playing exclusively on SinglePlayer
Kirbicus  [developer] Mar 19, 2017 @ 1:12am 
For single player just make sure the mod is in the mod load list :)
ShawnDaGeek Apr 6, 2017 @ 7:11am 
Unable to spawn in SEcrafter on server. Server v. 256.3
tried with and without mods, also in single player same.
Aside from eggs, none of the other dinos in this mod seem to be spawning, not sure if they are dependent on SEcrafter, but did several wipes.

No errors, no time outs, it seems as if the mod is just not loading. Same number of mods load in client as before install.

normal mods list ACM, Structures+, SE engrams, SE resources.
Last edited by ShawnDaGeek; Apr 6, 2017 @ 7:27am
Kirbicus  [developer] Apr 6, 2017 @ 10:21am 
They are not dependent on the crafter, only the eggs are. Try downloading the mod fresh and put it last in the load order.
ShawnDaGeek Apr 6, 2017 @ 11:49am 
Originally posted by Kiety:
They are not dependent on the crafter, only the eggs are. Try downloading the mod fresh and put it last in the load order.

It was last in my order, server and SP. And first with no mods.
Is there a way to pull errors or enable debugging for this mod?
Oh i have tried to reinstall around 5 times.
Last edited by ShawnDaGeek; Apr 6, 2017 @ 11:51am
Mitchell Street Apr 13, 2017 @ 1:44pm 
Dino's are spawning fine, but I can't learn the engrams. Help please
< >
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
Per page: 1530 50