This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Macro Tactics
about the macron tacticitself
you magnificent ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ :) you bring back my old nostagia game back to life,i support this game with respect and pride cause i haven't seen any more of this beautiful game,please do not dissapoint the francise cause it been a long time
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
JVemon  [developer] Jan 19 @ 3:48am 
Thank you for the kind words. We will do our best - and any feedback and suggestions you may have are most welcome. There's a lot of work to do!
well my first suggestion is to add new faction in the game,sure the already existing units is good and all but there is no reason to go back to play the game once we finish it and i don't want the game to end like so early.i sure people who play advance war will come by playing it like hell but the newcomers will get bored in several days i wager,so please make the game still great for us who have play advance war but also attract newcomers to play it like
JVemon  [developer] Jan 19 @ 12:32pm 
Hm, well, there happen to be four factions in the game - it's just that out of the 50 missions you'll play using specific commanders of each faction, but still being a total of 50 stages.

Do you mean to have like a different campaign for each faction?
One thing that makes the Advance Wars series awesome is. . .The BGM!
The BGM from the teaser is not so bad, I like it :D

Originally posted by JVemon:
Do you mean to have like a different campaign for each faction?
Advance Wars 2 campaign is a good example for that. Playing as the Main Character's faction at first, then you can choose which faction you want to play next (this is not really necessary IMO), and some mission where you can select/choose commander.
Last edited by The Seven Stars of the North; Jan 21 @ 5:45am
I'm torn on one hand I hope this will be moddable so I can tune it to my tastes (nostalgic people can be picky sometimes >.>), but on the other hand I don't want another mod heavy game with no balance that uses the community like a crutch to fix its problems (like fallout 4 and kerbal for example).
Last edited by 900donuts; Jan 24 @ 1:59pm
JVemon  [developer] Jan 24 @ 11:51pm 
Originally posted by 900donuts:
I'm torn on one hand I hope this will be moddable so I can tune it to my tastes (nostalgic people can be picky sometimes >.>), but on the other hand I don't want another mod heavy game with no balance that uses the community like a crutch to fix its problems (like fallout 4 and kerbal for example).

Although there are no plans for modding in the near future, there is a feature that lets you modify various attributes and stats for each unit to your tastes. Of course, such changes cannot be used in ranked multiplayer or to complete new campaign missions - but you can use it for custom scenarios or for campaign missions you already finished.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50