The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skeletons: A Playable Race (.90b) UPDATE: 6/09/13
Still being updated?
Is this mod still being updated? I'd like to finish it as I've noticed the 1st person hand models are nonexistant.
Also would like to add customization features in character creation, like beast skulls for face, change eye glow color and add black bones and bleached white bones.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Blando Jun 24, 2014 @ 6:46pm 
That would be cool if you did.
I only play in 3rd person and haven't tried this mod yet, but the more options the better.:ducttape:
Heto_ Oct 1, 2014 @ 8:52am 
Yeah, I hope for this too.
Currently there is this mod and Night breed that add skeleton race. I believe Night breed is not being updated.
Ohh also you need to fix the feet other wise its almost unplayable. Once done I would totaly use this.
Conk Kreet Oct 4, 2014 @ 1:51pm 
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKELETON
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐
Gavran Nov 12, 2014 @ 3:18pm 
Yeah I didn't know there wasn't a first person model. :c Kind of a deal breaker for me. Would love to have one.
Sintinall Nov 30, 2014 @ 1:46pm 
Awesome mod so far!
Just a few ideas:
-Eyes: How about using collectible creature eyes like sabre cat or whatever? or no eyes at all? I find the glow to be kind of a pain in the butt (trails though equipment when moving and makes sundogs in first person).
-Boots: Make the feet invisible when boots are equipped.
Gawain  [developer] Apr 27, 2015 @ 11:02am 
Yeah I don't really update this mod anymore. I'm fine with people taking it and modifying it themselves (and publishing), but only with two caveats

1: You have me credited in the description
2: You don't charge a fee for the mod

I absolutely do not support paid mods, so I don't want to see my stuff being used with it.
Tacocat Mar 2, 2018 @ 12:26pm 
Wow this is old. Not sure if this is still being updated. But if it is, then clothes would be nice. there's a glitch where clothes don't show when equiped.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50