This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
HIVESWAP: ACT 1
Hiveswap is probably coming out this week
I think it is probably coming because of this new Undertale sale, which is going to end this friday. It is more like trying to absorb people who are going to buy Hiveswap than a simple Midweek "madness".

At least I hope it is coming out, I am going crazy building hype like this. I'm already refreshing homestuck subreddit every 15 minutes and it is still barely the first third of January :(
< >
Showing 1-15 of 110 comments
endi, Jan 10 @ 2:16pm 
p sure its coming tomorrow
Pathak Jan 10 @ 2:18pm 
I love your avatar haha.*take a look at profile* *coolandnewwebcomic* wait are you o from canwc?

WAIT ARE YOU HUSSIE
Last edited by Pathak; Jan 10 @ 2:26pm
If you paid attention to your arc numbers you'd know it was coming out on a 413-related day i.e. 1/34.

That's 3rd Feb FYI.
Pathak Jan 10 @ 2:26pm 
It can be 11/1 1AM (01/11 1AM for dumbdumb gringos). You know 1111, another meme number.
endi, Jan 10 @ 2:33pm 
or it could come out right away when 11:59 hits 12:00 like i think it did for either [S] Collide and/or Act 7
I actually hope it comes out next week. I still need to read 3400 pages and want to finish that first.
i hope it comes out this week i get payed tomorrow and i need to get the game
for me and my boyfriend
Originally posted by Pathak:
I love your avatar haha.*take a look at profile* *coolandnewwebcomic* wait are you o from canwc?

WAIT ARE YOU HUSSIE
Nah fam, The Huss lives in Massachusetts
If it is today I'd bet it'd be at 11:11am or pm.
either that or its comes out the last day of January at 11:59pm >_>
endi, Jan 11 @ 6:08am 
Originally posted by F0ur:
Originally posted by Pathak:

WAIT ARE YOU HUSSIE
my prof location is where John lives
endi, Jan 11 @ 6:08am 
Originally posted by BluBerryAssassin:
If it is today I'd bet it'd be at 11:11am or pm.
either that or its comes out the last day of January at 11:59pm >_>
never thought of that, that seems very possible
Pathak Jan 11 @ 6:17am 
Originally posted by Ookami Kitsune-Chan~恋人(´・:
Originally posted by F0ur:
my prof location is where John lives

Yeah. I thought so.
It will likely come out on the 14th or 20th to corispond with one of two Homestuck important events, [S] Enter or the in lore swaring in of Presidents Jay and Dope.
Last edited by The Dragon; Jan 11 @ 2:51pm
Idk guys, we can seach for various combinations of arc numbers but...
Homestuck have 413, Hivebend - 612 (and october 25th would be perfect date as Hiveswap is about interpenetration of troll and human world), there's even "special number" for Act 6 and post-scratch kids (11 11 11)
Doesn't Hiveswap deserve it's own special date? ;P

Last edited by rage potato crocodile; Jan 11 @ 4:27pm
hmm... the calandar in Jude's treehouse has a circled date on it, but the month on it is November
if u squint at it for a bit, it looks like the 12th or 13th is circled
< >
Showing 1-15 of 110 comments
Per page: 15 30 50