This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator
madking Dec 27, 2016 @ 9:07pm
Please take your time, do not rush the game.
I appreciate all the work that's gone into this and i commend you for it.
But, please do not rush this game, take all the time you need to flesh it out. Maybe even make a campaign.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Dimanor3 Jan 1 @ 12:04am 
Originally posted by madking:
But, please do not rush this game, take all the time you need to flesh it out. Maybe even make a campaign.

There currently isn't any way for you to play as a unit or control characters either individually or as a big unit so a campaign wouldn't be possible, to my extent of knowledge. And I don't think we should expect a campaign at all because, based on what this game has displayed, that's not the purpose of the game, it seems that the purpose of this game is to simply make big armies of different types of creatures from potentially different time periods and have them fight each other in an epic battle to see what happens. It would be interesting if the creator added a way to create temporary, or permanent, alliances between different factions, more sophisticated types of units would be cool as well, i.e. deplomatic units that try to create alliances or treaties mid battle and generals would also be cool!
madking Jan 1 @ 4:09am 
Originally posted by Dimanor3:

There currently isn't any way for you to play as a unit or control characters either individually or as a big unit so a campaign wouldn't be possible, to my extent of knowledge. And I don't think we should expect a campaign at all because, based on what this game has displayed, that's not the purpose of the game, it seems that the purpose of this game is to simply make big armies of different types of creatures from potentially different time periods and have them fight each other in an epic battle to see what happens. It would be interesting if the creator added a way to create temporary, or permanent, alliances between different factions, more sophisticated types of units would be cool as well, i.e. deplomatic units that try to create alliances or treaties mid battle and generals would also be cool!

This was aimed at the devs.
Dimanor3 Jan 1 @ 10:24am 

... I'm not stupid, I knew that, but that doesn't change the fact that I can still chime in...
madking Jan 2 @ 9:01pm 

... I'm not stupid, I knew that, but that doesn't change the fact that I can still chime in...
The only problem is you most likely do not know the devs plans.
Dimanor3 Jan 2 @ 10:06pm 

You are right, but you can make assumptions based on the clues that the dev has left us, things such as text, videos, pictures, etc. and that was my assumption based on what the devs gave us... Either way it doesn't seem like the dev will respond to your question so this is the best you got, either accept it, continue waiting for something that will be unlikely to occur, or make your own assumptions!
madking Jan 2 @ 10:12pm 
You are right, but you can make assumptions based on the clues that the dev has left us, things such as text, videos, pictures, etc. and that was my assumption based on what the devs gave us... Either way it doesn't seem like the dev will respond to your question so this is the best you got, either accept it, continue waiting for something that will be unlikely to occur, or make your own assumptions!

There's not really much to assume. I know there's not gonna be much content on release, this game has only been in development for a few months by one guy. Which is precisely why i'm pleading with him to take his time.

There's not really much to assume. I know there's not gonna be much content on release, this game has only been in development for a few months by one guy. Which is precisely why i'm pleading with him to take his time.

I can respect you telling him to take his time, I agree with that, but I was just responding to let you know that I doubt we'd be getting a campaign since it doesn't seem that this game will be that type of game.
You'd do well to think of this more as a tool than a game. And temper your expectations accordingly.
madking Jan 8 @ 9:13am 
Originally posted by bamcneil2049:
You'd do well to think of this more as a tool than a game. And temper your expectations accordingly.
"There's not really much to assume. I know there's not gonna be much content on release, this game has only been in development for a few months by one guy."

Cough
Your abit of a condescending c0nt arent you?
madking Jan 9 @ 4:26am 
Originally posted by Louie04k:
Your abit of a condescending c0nt arent you?
Yes, what tipped you off?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 15 30 50