This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator
Oscillate Dec 18, 2016 @ 12:26pm
Mod Support?
Will there be any kind of mod support for?

I'm asking this because this is pretty much the perfect platform to do recreations of battles from e.g. the Lord of the Rings-franchise, or Star Wars, but obviously you won't be able to have that included in the base game (unless you get it in as satire or get the right approval for it). Thus, will there be any support for modders? Any assets?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Oscillate Dec 18, 2016 @ 12:29pm 
I mean both for mapmakers and for creating your own units and soldiers.
Brilliant Game Studios  [developer] Dec 18, 2016 @ 12:41pm 
Mod support is obviously something that would work perfect for this game. However, I have not yet developed any yet, and I would not expect support for this on the first release. However, this is something I would really love to do down the road. Try to understand making an editor for a game is not a quick task.

Regards,
Robert.
Last edited by Brilliant Game Studios; Dec 18, 2016 @ 12:42pm
Oscillate Dec 18, 2016 @ 1:12pm 
Wow, quick reply! Yeah, I understand, your primary goal is probably finishing the game and marketing it. It's nice to hear that mod support is on your radar, even if it'll take some time. Patience is a virtue. Have a nice day, Robert!
「pepsi boy」 Dec 19, 2016 @ 6:33pm 
While an editor itself isnt easy to do, I can port one of my mod suites for unity I made a while ago to allow custom scripting/gameobjects.
So long as the gamecode isnt obfuscated that is.
Hox Dec 22, 2016 @ 4:43pm 
Adding to this question, would someone who possibly has knowledge with game engines, Would you guys be open simply releasing a dev branch to allow for custom modding? So we could create some custom characters, rigs and animations for some fun scenarios? Similar to ARK?
Swizzler Jan 25 @ 5:15pm 
I second the request for a dev branch or non-obscusified code so that the game can be modded up. :)
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50