Here There Be Monsters
joshpsp1 Jan 27 @ 1:46pm
Completely broken?
The quest glitched for me like many others. When Jormungandr was killed the quest never updated. I decided to uninstall and reinstall the mod and this made it worse. The survivors will not talk to me at all. Can someone help?
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
joshpsp1 Jan 27 @ 2:46pm 
I've managed to make the quest work again but the quest still refuses to update when Jormungandr is killed.
Araanim  [developer] Jan 28 @ 5:04pm 
Hmm sorry man. I don't know what the problem is. I've tested it a couple times and I'm not seeing a problem. Have you uninstalled, opened your save, saved without the mod, then reinstalled it? I honestly don't know what else you can do. Have you tried spawning Jormungandr using the console and killing that one? Maybe it's something wrong with that particular iteration of him? I really don't know. Let me know if you figure anything out.
joshpsp1 Jan 29 @ 8:20am 
I sure did. I followed all of your advice. I uninstalled the mod 4 times and saved without the mod. I then reinstalled it and it still refused to update when Jormungandr died. I'll try spawning him and see if that works. I will need the code for that though.
master chief Feb 1 @ 12:22pm 
im haveing the same problem and idk what it is eather
Captain Kokomo Feb 5 @ 1:22am 
unfortunately I am also having the same problem. spawned and killed and spawned and shot about 842 arrows into the thing and still didnt give me credit for the kill. Other than that it's a great mod Josh.
Major.Prophet Feb 16 @ 11:16pm 
I have the same problem :(
Araanim  [developer] Feb 27 @ 7:17am 
Anybody figure anything out? Seems like a bunch of people are having this problem now.
diablo, the lord of terror Mar 7 @ 6:48pm 
Originally posted by Araanim:
Hmm sorry man. I don't know what the problem is. I've tested it a couple times and I'm not seeing a problem. Have you uninstalled, opened your save, saved without the mod, then reinstalled it? I honestly don't know what else you can do. Have you tried spawning Jormungandr using the console and killing that one? Maybe it's something wrong with that particular iteration of him? I really don't know. Let me know if you figure anything out.

what if its not the mod, have you tested for any mods that have clashed with this one?
ArcLight Jul 19 @ 10:52pm 
Im having a problem with the survivor in solutide he doesnt say anything
ArcLight Jul 19 @ 11:11pm 
AND EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON IN THIS mod plz help
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50