Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization
Cliffworms  [开发者] 2013年5月4日下午11:55
Mod conflict reports
Below is a list of mods compatible with Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization. Note that most of them need a compatibility patch. You can find compatibility patches for the mods listed on Civilization's SkyrimNexus' download page: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20193/?

Should you encounter a mod conflict between Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization and another mod, please let me know here by listing the mod in question.

=======================
Compatible - No Patch Needed
=======================

Open Cities Skyrim

=======================
Compatible - Patch Required
=======================

Realistic Lighting Overhaul
Sounds Propagation Overhaul
Realistic Colors and Real Nights (RCRN)
Climates of Tamriel
Climates of Tamriel-Sounds
Climates of Tamriel-WinterEdition
最后由 Cliffworms 编辑于; 2013年5月7日下午2:53
正在显示第 1 - 8 条,共 8 条留言
< >
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] 2013年5月26日下午11:19 
Hi, may I say, this looks like a really good mod, somethimg that I really want....However, I noticed that Climates of Tamriel needs the compatability patch, now...I have Climates of Tamriel LITE from the workshop. Will I still need the patch?

And before I download Sounds of Skyrim, do I download the patch first? Or the mod first then the patch? (if needed)... I'll wait for a reply before I think about subscribing ok...thanks :)
Zevros 2013年6月4日下午3:53 
Hate to ask but how do I download the patch??
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] 2013年6月4日下午4:47 
Haven't had a response from mod author yet. May be waiting a while....
Arson with Lemurs ◕ω◕ 2013年7月13日上午8:21 
Just as Crona, I have no idea of how to get the patch? Where and what is it? e.e
+[*_*]+ cjbown542 2013年7月25日上午4:05 
I'm wondering the same thing. Where do I get this patch?
Cliffworms  [开发者] 2013年7月30日上午8:30 
You can find the link in the description. It links to Sounds of Skyrim's Nexus Page.
Johnline 1月5日上午9:59 
are you able to put the patches on here? people tend to either stick solely to workshop or solely to nexus for their modding. xx
Vzellan 8月22日上午4:03 
I already download all the patches required but the download won't complete when i launch skyrim. Any solutions?
正在显示第 1 - 8 条,共 8 条留言
< >
每页显示数: 15 30 50