Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization
Cliffworms  [개발자] 2013년 5월 4일 오후 11시 55분
Mod conflict reports
Below is a list of mods compatible with Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization. Note that most of them need a compatibility patch. You can find compatibility patches for the mods listed on Civilization's SkyrimNexus' download page: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20193/?

Should you encounter a mod conflict between Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization and another mod, please let me know here by listing the mod in question.

=======================
Compatible - No Patch Needed
=======================

Open Cities Skyrim

=======================
Compatible - Patch Required
=======================

Realistic Lighting Overhaul
Sounds Propagation Overhaul
Realistic Colors and Real Nights (RCRN)
Climates of Tamriel
Climates of Tamriel-Sounds
Climates of Tamriel-WinterEdition
Cliffworms님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 5월 7일 오후 2시 53분
8개 중 1-8 표시중
< >
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] 2013년 5월 26일 오후 11시 19분 
Hi, may I say, this looks like a really good mod, somethimg that I really want....However, I noticed that Climates of Tamriel needs the compatability patch, now...I have Climates of Tamriel LITE from the workshop. Will I still need the patch?

And before I download Sounds of Skyrim, do I download the patch first? Or the mod first then the patch? (if needed)... I'll wait for a reply before I think about subscribing ok...thanks :)
ZOOSMELL POOPLORD 2013년 6월 4일 오후 3시 53분 
Hate to ask but how do I download the patch??
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] 2013년 6월 4일 오후 4시 47분 
Haven't had a response from mod author yet. May be waiting a while....
Arson with Lemurs ◕ω◕ 2013년 7월 13일 오전 8시 21분 
Just as Crona, I have no idea of how to get the patch? Where and what is it? e.e
+[*_*]+ cjbown542 2013년 7월 25일 오전 4시 05분 
I'm wondering the same thing. Where do I get this patch?
Cliffworms  [개발자] 2013년 7월 30일 오전 8시 30분 
You can find the link in the description. It links to Sounds of Skyrim's Nexus Page.
Johnline 2014년 1월 5일 오전 9시 59분 
are you able to put the patches on here? people tend to either stick solely to workshop or solely to nexus for their modding. xx
Vzellan 2014년 8월 22일 오전 4시 03분 
I already download all the patches required but the download won't complete when i launch skyrim. Any solutions?
8개 중 1-8 표시중
< >
페이지당: 15 30 50