Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization
Cliffworms  [ontwikkelaar] 4 mei 2013 om 11:55nm
Mod conflict reports
Below is a list of mods compatible with Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization. Note that most of them need a compatibility patch. You can find compatibility patches for the mods listed on Civilization's SkyrimNexus' download page: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20193/?

Should you encounter a mod conflict between Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization and another mod, please let me know here by listing the mod in question.

=======================
Compatible - No Patch Needed
=======================

Open Cities Skyrim

=======================
Compatible - Patch Required
=======================

Realistic Lighting Overhaul
Sounds Propagation Overhaul
Realistic Colors and Real Nights (RCRN)
Climates of Tamriel
Climates of Tamriel-Sounds
Climates of Tamriel-WinterEdition
Laatst bewerkt door Cliffworms; 7 mei 2013 om 2:53nm
1-9 van 9 reacties weergegeven
< >
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] 26 mei 2013 om 11:19nm 
Hi, may I say, this looks like a really good mod, somethimg that I really want....However, I noticed that Climates of Tamriel needs the compatability patch, now...I have Climates of Tamriel LITE from the workshop. Will I still need the patch?

And before I download Sounds of Skyrim, do I download the patch first? Or the mod first then the patch? (if needed)... I'll wait for a reply before I think about subscribing ok...thanks :)
Zevros 4 jun 2013 om 3:53nm 
Hate to ask but how do I download the patch??
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] 4 jun 2013 om 4:47nm 
Haven't had a response from mod author yet. May be waiting a while....
Arson with Lemurs ◕ω◕ 13 jul 2013 om 8:21vm 
Just as Crona, I have no idea of how to get the patch? Where and what is it? e.e
Laike 25 jul 2013 om 4:05vm 
I'm wondering the same thing. Where do I get this patch?
Cliffworms  [ontwikkelaar] 30 jul 2013 om 8:30vm 
You can find the link in the description. It links to Sounds of Skyrim's Nexus Page.
Johnline 5 jan 2014 om 9:59vm 
are you able to put the patches on here? people tend to either stick solely to workshop or solely to nexus for their modding. xx
Moo Goes Cow 22 aug 2014 om 4:03vm 
I already download all the patches required but the download won't complete when i launch skyrim. Any solutions?
Elias1620 5 mei om 5:15nm 
I'll need to get back to this, but I think this mod might glitch with Morim Creatures 1.3 (Something like that). I need to check, but I think it does.
1-9 van 9 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50