Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization
Cliffworms  [developer] May 4, 2013 @ 11:42pm
Additional Sounds/Features suggestions
Greetings!

I must admit, I am out of ideas for new city-related sound effects or new features that would improve Sounds of Skyrim - Civilization.

So I turn to you, fellow subscribers. Are there sound effects you think would be cool to hear in villages, farms or cities? Or do you have ideas about new ways to improve your city-exploring audio experience?

Thanks!

To start with, I am looking to implement new human shouts to be played in the walled cities. I had them while Civilization was in development but I had to remove them for the release when somebody notified me that they came from Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights. (They're audible in the mod's trailer)
Last edited by Cliffworms; May 4, 2013 @ 11:48pm
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
PR4villains Jan 6 @ 8:23pm 
Hi, hope you're still following this thread. Civilization is a great mod. However, dun-dun-DUN, the snoring NPC feature need a little tweaking.
In the White Phial questline, Master Neurilon now snores while speaking from his death bed. While this did make me laugh, it distracts from the gameplay. Aside from that, I have little to no trouble gaming with your Skyrim Sounds mods.
I hope you continue to support these wonderful mods.
Asta Jan 13 @ 6:23pm 
It'd be cool if this mod would not alter the name of the cities (and other places) to let them in their original langage. For example i'm French and when I'm using the "civilization sound" it changes half the name of the cities & Inn/houses to their English name. Weirdly enough it does not happen upon opening the world map, but it does when using the local map (inside a city for ex) or when you're standing right in front of the door.

I don't know if you can do it without going through a translation process. If you have to, i'd glady help for the French version.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50