Bonk! Sugar Slushie
TheDane ObsessedWith Matt Smith Aug 5, 2014 @ 6:23am
Stats
My ideas:

+Can be trown on enemy's witch will give them brain freeze (Stun them and mark them for death) for 5 seconds
+Will explode when hit on a wall or the ground
+On direct hit, will not explode but enemy will be stunned and marked for death for 10 seconds
-Can only be recharged by dispenser's, ammo creates or health capinets

Sorry for misspell!
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
[aTrs] ByTe Aug 15, 2014 @ 11:40pm 
Okay lets be a little realistic here...

·Left Click throws the drink and on hit it slows down an enemy by 25% for 3 seconds
·Right Click extinguishes the player and gets resistance (for all damage types) by a 15% for 4(?) seconds [or] Gives a 20% SPEEEEEEED boost and a 20 increase health boost for 10 seconds.
·Does Not Regenerate
·If you throw it near you, you get marked on death for 5 seconds [or] just the regular slowed down

(Not stats but physics)
·Flies in an arch when thrown
·Different colored splash effect depending on flavor chosen
·If thrown on an enemy multiple times (3+) it stuns? (Just a thought)
·Does not stack on milked or jarated enemies
·Effects do not stack

(Have nothing to do with this weapon but I still want to say them)
·Im awesome
·The creator of this weapon is awesome
·The creator of this discussion is kewl and is kredit 2 team
·This weapon is a good idea
·If you made it this far of my message you get a free digital cookie :D
TheDane ObsessedWith Matt Smith Aug 16, 2014 @ 8:43am 
Yay! I get a free digital cookie!
Jummbl Sep 27, 2014 @ 9:53pm 
If we're really going to be realistic here, they'd just be reskins. Maybe the scout chugs the whole thing, and shivvers before becoming invulnerable/cola boosted? He could also have snowflakes following him while he's bonk'd.
Jummbl Sep 28, 2014 @ 9:20am 
Originally posted by Isontic:
Originally posted by Jummbl:
If we're really going to be realistic here, they'd just be reskins. Maybe the scout chugs the whole thing, and shivvers before becoming invulnerable/cola boosted? He could also have snowflakes following him while he's bonk'd.
uuugh. why do people like you have to come and be all serious and be such a buzzkill -_-

Why do people like you have to come and be so rude? I just don't want to get my hopes up for some brand new mechanic (if this even gets in the game), and then have them brutally crushed, but because of this you call me a buzzkill.
Fabulouis Sep 30, 2014 @ 12:51am 
You could throw it at enemies and it works like jarate so it can hit multiple foes. When it hits them, snowflake particles appear and their heads grow in size for 5-7 seconds so that it is easier for them to be headshot.
[aTrs] ByTe Sep 30, 2014 @ 5:35pm 
Originally posted by Fablouis:
You could throw it at enemies and it works like jarate so it can hit multiple foes. When it hits them, snowflake particles appear and their heads grow in size for 5-7 seconds so that it is easier for them to be headshot.
i was thinking marked for death or milked or even a new effect but jarate works fine
Smile LFT Silver Spy Oct 16, 2014 @ 7:14pm 
Originally posted by I Love Hannah <3:
My ideas:

+Can be trown on enemy's witch will give them brain freeze (Stun them and mark them for death) for 5 seconds
+Will explode when hit on a wall or the ground
+On direct hit, will not explode but enemy will be stunned and marked for death for 10 seconds
-Can only be recharged by dispenser's, ammo creates or health capinets

Sorry for misspell!


You realize this is a reskin for all the existing drinks. If it WERE implemented, it would have the same stats as its respective original.
add new acc:greasemonkey323 Nov 17, 2014 @ 3:29am 
suger rush: makes you go faster but you're screen is blurry (if thats how u spell it :P) for 15 seconds

5% chance of getting a brainfreeze (frozen for 10 seconds)

pyro's can burn the ice to break u free

Training Bot Jan 14 @ 7:25am 
-on drink: gives you a sugar rush(attack and movement speed faster) for 6 seconds
-on trown on enemy: gives him a brainfreeze(stun and mark for death) for 10 seconds
-regenerate after 20 seconds
Last edited by Training Bot; Jan 14 @ 7:25am
[aTrs] ByTe Jan 14 @ 2:54pm 
ayy lmao
Scoops Jan 14 @ 5:00pm 
I was thinking that drinking it would make your attacks slow players and their attacks significantly for 5 seconds.
[aTrs] ByTe Jan 14 @ 6:45pm 
all these are good but really i think it should have the effects of bonk (plus or minus) a few small effects :/
DodgeBall417 Jan 25 @ 12:01pm 
Maybe like Crit-a-Cola but with Spy-cicle effect (leaving ice statues) on kill
Snipers The Brony Mar 8 @ 2:08pm 
He made his own stats. That is all I am going to say.
Blitz Mar 22 @ 1:08pm 
Originally posted by TheDaneObsessedWith: Matt Smith:
My ideas:

+Can be trown on enemy's witch will give them brain freeze (Stun them and mark them for death) for 5 seconds
+Will explode when hit on a wall or the ground
+On direct hit, will not explode but enemy will be stunned and marked for death for 10 seconds
-Can only be recharged by dispenser's, ammo creates or health capinets

Sorry for misspell!


Originally posted by DodgeBall417:
Maybe like Crit-a-Cola but with Spy-cicle effect (leaving ice statues) on kill
thees are both cool and maybe added the taunt is you drink it and become stronger and covered in ice and scouts like IM GONNA PUT YOU ON ICE! but all thees added up GREAT

Originally posted by :3:
He made his own stats. That is all I am going to say.

BUMMER

Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50