Build Your Own Home
Anihillus 6 มี.ค. 2013 @ 12:06pm
BYOH vs HF
This mod is really great. I just wondering, why Bethesda do not make it Hearthfire 2.0? Great work for author.
There are so many ideas, that should be in official DLC.
กำลังแสดง 1-11 จาก 11 ความเห็น
< >
blackraven13 10 มี.ค. 2013 @ 7:03pm 
I thought the same exact thing. It is a beautiful mod. At the very least Bethesda needs to hire this guy.
natnie 10 มี.ค. 2013 @ 7:14pm 
I kind of tend to agree. Hearthfire does a lot of what this mod does, but this mod also includes things I prefer over Hearthfire, like storage for specific things, and the fact it is not virtually identical to ALL the Hearthfire houses, which all end up feeling the same, even if they have different room functions. I wouldn't mind all of the extras that you get with Hearthfire, such as adoption and such, but allowing me to move into this house instead. I like this house better than the Hearthfire houses.
BlockQuid 20 มี.ค. 2013 @ 12:36am 
Not entirely sure, but I think this mod was released on Nexus before Hearthfire came out. Kinda funny becauses the mod is better than what Bethesda came out with, and way less glitchy.
TSM aubri ʚ 24 เม.ย. 2013 @ 9:24am 
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย BlockQuid:
Not entirely sure, but I think this mod was released on Nexus before Hearthfire came out. Kinda funny becauses the mod is better than what Bethesda came out with, and way less glitchy.

It's funny because people think that the developers are going to immediately release a DLC like this when the game comes out. Of course not. Why would they do that?
I'm almost positive that Bethesda had this idea months before the game was even released, but once again, why release it at the same time as the game when it could be additional content in months to come? Makes sense to me.
Dr. Miraak D.D.S 1 พ.ค. 2013 @ 12:23am 
well make a so called
"DLC mod"
Riffy 13 พ.ค. 2013 @ 11:49am 
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย BlockQuid:

It was out before HF, I still believe the success of the mod is what made them throw HF together.
Renegade 20:16 20 มิ.ย. 2013 @ 10:46am 
The thing HF was misssing was the theme but it made sence why it missed it because with the 3 different wings
Renegade 20:16 20 มิ.ย. 2013 @ 10:47am 
and by theme i mean with a warrior or mage theme
Flying cat 23 มิ.ย. 2013 @ 4:19pm 
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย blackraven13:
I thought the same exact thing. It is a beautiful mod. At the very least Bethesda needs to hire this guy.
why hire him if he makes them for free
[ ß ] TakIntI [BW] 1 ก.ย. 2013 @ 2:34pm 
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย flamingbunny95:
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย blackraven13:
why hire him if he makes them for free
To make him not make them for free of course.
The Socrates 29 ต.ค. 2013 @ 8:58pm 
I don't have HF but I do have this mod. This mod is better over all than HF?
กำลังแสดง 1-11 จาก 11 ความเห็น
< >
ต่อหน้า: 15 30 50