Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Head Opener
plonk 5 jun, 2014 @ 18:39
obtaining?
how about when you have a key, you can click it in your inventory and press "weaponify" and it changes to this. price should be 1 key and when it's weaponized you should be able to still unbox with it too. also, when you kill an enemy, it will turn the enemy into an unusual hat, a weapon, or a strange part.
Senast ändrad av plonk; 5 jun, 2014 @ 18:41
< >
Visar 1-15 av 31 kommentarer
Geniemini 5 jun, 2014 @ 23:34 
got a key
on death i think you should turn into a crate
Kalloo 28 jun, 2014 @ 11:56 
0.01% Per cent chance when buying a key
{MNI} Jack 29 jun, 2014 @ 22:26 
0.01% is an extremly tiny amount. Maybe the other way around. When found 1-5% chance of findin a key with it.
Ursprungligen skrivet av Eesdeseseserdt:
0.01% is an extremly tiny amount. Maybe the other way around. When found 1-5% chance of findin a key with it.
Possibly make this a part to make a key, requiring parts with that and about 5 refined?
plonk 2 aug, 2014 @ 16:55 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Brony KnightStone Graive:
Ursprungligen skrivet av Eesdeseseserdt:
Possibly make this a part to make a key, requiring parts with that and about 5 refined?
We don't want to ruin the economy here, Stone.
Ursprungligen skrivet av Straten from BO2:
im just saying make it harder to obtain via crafting which it would only open certain series crates and remove the chances of unboxing an unusual.
plonk 2 aug, 2014 @ 17:43 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Straten from BO2:
im just saying make it harder to obtain via crafting which it would only open certain series crates and remove the chances of unboxing an unusual.
That would make people easier to scam because if they do a huge unboxing they will never get an unusual. Maybe it will open a certain crate that you also have to craft using 10 refined metal, unbox that, and you will get any hat in the game and a 0.1 better percent chance to get an unusual.
Doctor Dink 10 nov, 2014 @ 14:11 
ITS A WEAPON! AKA buying, random drops, market, or the TF2 shop
jdragon7 7 dec, 2014 @ 21:56 
Ursprungligen skrivet av End:
I agree with End, just have it be like a regular weapon, dammit. Find it, buy it on the market, buy it from the TF2 store, but have it mean nothing to the key economy. I love the concept, but integrating a melee weapon into the key system is going to spell a world of trouble.
Doctor Dink 8 dec, 2014 @ 13:48 
Ursprungligen skrivet av MachinemanVlyox:
Ursprungligen skrivet av End:
I agree with End, just have it be like a regular weapon, dammit. Find it, buy it on the market, buy it from the TF2 store, but have it mean nothing to the key economy. I love the concept, but integrating a melee weapon into the key system is going to spell a world of trouble.
Danke. Its a little late for a response though.
jdragon7 8 dec, 2014 @ 15:35 
I realized that after I posted... apologies.
Doctor Dink 9 dec, 2014 @ 14:11 
Ursprungligen skrivet av MachinemanVlyox:
I realized that after I posted... apologies.
np
I was thinking that if you spend more than $20 in the mann co. Store with a key in there somewhere you'll get it as a complementary gift, it's probably going to get the reskin treatment like the ham or pan, but It would be a fun reskin
warm cereal 9 apr, 2015 @ 19:54 
Rare drop item. Like: not as rare as a Hat, buy still really rare.
< >
Visar 1-15 av 31 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50