This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Nyx the Chameleon
Mellow_Online1 Oct 30, 2016 @ 3:22pm
The Goods of Greenlight (#GoodLight)
Nothing original but it still looks like it'll be enjoyable.

There's a good art style, a nice blend of 3D and cartoonish art styles. Swinign around as a gecko will also be pretty fun to pull off.

My 1 complaint is that it seems a bit slow paced for a platformer. Maybe instead of changing the pace of the game, add in elements that might be fitting with the pace (i.e maybe some puzzles).

Still, it looks like it's going to be enk=joyable and am looking forward to playing this when greenlit.

#GoodLight
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
MoonRiftEntertainment  [developer] Oct 31, 2016 @ 2:06pm 
Originally posted by Mellow_Online1:
Nothing original but it still looks like it'll be enjoyable.

There's a good art style, a nice blend of 3D and cartoonish art styles. Swinign around as a gecko will also be pretty fun to pull off.

My 1 complaint is that it seems a bit slow paced for a platformer. Maybe instead of changing the pace of the game, add in elements that might be fitting with the pace (i.e maybe some puzzles).

Still, it looks like it's going to be enk=joyable and am looking forward to playing this when greenlit.

#GoodLight

@Mellow_Online1

Thanks a lot! This is some great feedback for us, we are planning on implementing more puzzles as well as a larger AI interaction between player's choices and actions. We appreciate you checking us out. If there is anything else you would add please feel free to let us know we are open to new ideas.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 15 30 50