This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Witch Hunt
WAII  [developer] Oct 26, 2016 @ 4:31pm
Experienced Prop Hunt players, we need Your Help!
Tell us Your ideas! What features would you like to see in a hide and seek game.
What features do you miss the most in the mods available today?
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
b60k3n73ddy Oct 27, 2016 @ 5:45pm 
Oh man. Touch sensitivitay is amazing. But more importantly, will we be able to prop lock? Or will it always be fluid. Good game mech to look into. Also, I love looking around for sneaky spots that only certain props can fit into. Look into that? Best regards!
Last edited by b60k3n73ddy; Oct 27, 2016 @ 5:45pm
WAII  [developer] Oct 29, 2016 @ 4:40am 
Thanks for the feedback.
To point 1: This is already implemented, just try it out and tell us if its what you thoght it would be like.

to point 2: Good idea. We will add this in a new map.
sniperman357 Oct 29, 2016 @ 4:22pm 
Hardly an idea, but in spectator mode have left shift make the camera lower. It's easier than looking down and clicking W, and allows you to change position of camera without having to change the angle.
WAII  [developer] Oct 29, 2016 @ 4:26pm 
This is actualy implemented. But its C at the moment. In a later version you will be able to configure the keys as you want. Space is for moving the Spectator up. Hope this helps and Thnaks for your feedback. Where you abel to play with other people?
mnolan Oct 30, 2016 @ 2:23am 
The demo's great but what if you made spectate sort of interactive like maybe being able to slighly move a barrel to distract a hunter or place a pumpkin on the hunters head for a few seconds romoving a bit of their vision.And perhaps if the hunters could get power ups for finding a certain object and hitting it with their potatoe and then they get told that the nearest hider is a lamp or an arrow points in the nearest hiders direction for about three seconds or something like that.These are just ideas by the way and I really appreciate it that you'd read them.
Last edited by mnolan; Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:24pm
WAII  [developer] Oct 30, 2016 @ 8:10am 
Cool ideas. We might try this in the next build. I also like the idea with the powerups.
mnolan Oct 30, 2016 @ 1:34pm 
Thanks for reading my ideas. Glad to help the game. I'd really like to see this game succeed.
Now how can we play this game。。。Now
Varghests Oct 31, 2016 @ 9:29am 
Follow this link and download the demo: http://www.indiedb.com/games/witchhunt/downloads/witch-hunt-halloween-demo . The demo will expire on November 2, so have fun! ;)
Hi, I ran into a problem: everything is obscured, the light from the object is less than a meter, what can I do?
21 Sandwich Nov 13, 2016 @ 3:30pm 
I might sound like a little ♥♥♥♥♥, but i looked into the game and it looks amazing!
Im just wondering what the price of the game is going to be? And or if you guys are willing to give out keys to youtubers?

Love the game!
WAII  [developer] Nov 13, 2016 @ 4:24pm 
We are not sure about the price yet. And we will give out keys to youtubers. Probably there will be a christmas version for youtubers.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50