This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Cattle and Crops
Jack Wall Oct 5, 2016 @ 2:32pm
What do you think need to be the top features for CnC's success?
In 3 points, mine are :

- Fully Interactive cabs with functional gauges/screens
- Full TrackIR and Full steering wheel/pedal/shifter/button box support
- Realistic physics & power transmission

What are yours?

Go handy and keep 'er lit!

Last edited by Jack Wall; Oct 6, 2016 @ 3:03am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 57 comments
Jokozurhorst Oct 5, 2016 @ 2:35pm 
YES!
TheMadGunnerGuy Oct 5, 2016 @ 3:33pm 
3d terrain and Management simulations!

If the crossroads empty, give 'er plenty!
tango777 Oct 5, 2016 @ 7:35pm 
The dynamic terrain and weather is awsome. Plus we get a campain and sandbox . All we need now is John Deere in the game .
Adriaan Oct 5, 2016 @ 10:41pm 
dynamic terrain/weather, the managment aspect and the very good physics
Thorrus Oct 5, 2016 @ 11:28pm 
Dynamic terrain!
3uttermaker Oct 6, 2016 @ 1:10am 
+1

+ destroying the plants, so no short cuts.
+ Ground parameters
+ dynamic weather with impact on vehicles
jamespants Oct 6, 2016 @ 3:10am 
- Physics - I want to feel and hear like I'm inside a vehicle driving on rough terrain and is cranking the engine.

- Weather - Effects of weather on terrain and machine. This related to physics.

- Good AI - If the game is focusing on big operations, I would like to feel like I am part of a big operation. If I am in a team consisting of me and AI and we are performing a harvest operation, than I would like to feel like teammember, not a coordinator. It would be awesome if the AI could find their own way to certain points on the map, instead of me having to constantly adjust and control the AI.

All 3 items are not 'cheap' to develop I guess, as they are all quite complex. But those 3 points determine the immersion for me, and I think C&C is well on their way to achieve a very good implementation of all 3.
Last edited by jamespants; Oct 6, 2016 @ 3:10am
czarek_1947 Oct 6, 2016 @ 5:42am 
My (top3):
-dynamic (and realistic) terrain
-physics
-and... varied typies of dirt roads +some bumps, curbs etc - detalied map/terrain (im just getting sick, when whole map is totally flat :S)

Whats more?
It would be nice to see some americans brands like NH, and not every single machine in dlc. :) Also (more or less) interactive interiors are sweet, and "move that mountain" goal (on kickstarter) looks interesting (so physics again :P).
ShadowWolf Oct 6, 2016 @ 5:48am 
1. Be a REAL simulation
2. not only "Bigfarm tech"
3. realistic driving feeling
[KoP]-=Stuffi=- Oct 6, 2016 @ 12:17pm 
Abfahrhelfer der mich beim Dreschen abtankt, egal ob ich Mais oder Weizen dresche, das Zeug zum Silo fährt wenn er voll ist, ablädt, und wieder zurück zum abtanken kommt und am Feldrand wartet.
Jack Wall Oct 6, 2016 @ 12:44pm 
Originally posted by KoP-=Stuffi=-:
Abfahrhelfer der mich beim Dreschen abtankt, egal ob ich Mais oder Weizen dresche, das Zeug zum Silo fährt wenn er voll ist, ablädt, und wieder zurück zum abtanken kommt und am Feldrand wartet.

Ich denke dass es ist sicher zu sagen dass diese funktion werden in die finale produkt sind. Gleich die "CoursePlay" mod eh?

I think that it's safe to say that this function will be in the final product. Simultaneously, the "Course Play" mod eh?
Last edited by Jack Wall; Oct 6, 2016 @ 12:45pm
[FHW] Derelky Oct 6, 2016 @ 1:33pm 
Ich hoffe auf ein Multiplayer der mehrere Höfe unterstützt so das mehrere Höfe in "Konkurenz" sind auf der Karte
dman393955 Oct 8, 2016 @ 3:22pm 
Definatly realistic terrain and weather, also physics and flat out realism have to be the key parts of this game
TerribleNews Oct 9, 2016 @ 1:03pm 
-Realism : Functioning cab gauges, ability to go in and out of doors/houses, traffic violations (not stopping at stop signs, speeding) running into stuff causes damage, be nice to have realistic time also as an option. (a minute = a minute)

-Crop Damage - Maybe blights, forest fires, tornadoes, flooding, etc. Running vehicles through fields destroys crops.

-More farming options - honey farming, milk farming, pig farming, poultry farming. etc. Get tired of the same ol' plant crops, harvest, plant crops, harvest....also should have to rotate fields or plant cover crops.

I know its only supposed to be 3 but this one is a close tie with my 3rd.

-Seasons!!! Would love to see spring, summer, fall, and winter!!!!! It would change the gameplay completely. You don't get your crops in soon enough you miss out for harvest. You could still run greenhouses through the winter and milk production would still be going. Plus many other things. Would be a nice break from a constant grind!!!
Masterbrain Bytes  [developer] Oct 10, 2016 @ 5:31am 
We are always curious about gameplay suggestions and wishes. Please share your thoughts! :)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 57 comments
Per page: 15 30 50