This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Cattle and Crops
Skeene Oct 5, 2016 @ 2:03pm
Early acces
Hey. What do you think, early acces keys from kickstarter we can use on steam or where? Sorry for my English :)
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Derpy Oct 5, 2016 @ 2:06pm 
i think we become the Key on e-mail of Kickstarter
Jack Wall Oct 5, 2016 @ 2:34pm 
MBB say they will email all supporters with the Early Access plan. If steam goes greenlight, it is very likely it will be as you suggest. Can't wait to see how this plays!
Last edited by Jack Wall; Oct 5, 2016 @ 2:35pm
Bitte ich werde es kaufen noch dieses jahr egal ob es Early Acces ist oder nicht.
Originally posted by Gamer:
Bitte ich werde es kaufen noch dieses jahr egal ob es Early Acces ist oder nicht.

You need to speak German don't you ?
I hope it will be for steam...
ShadowWolf Oct 7, 2016 @ 4:37am 
I hope so too.
I´m excited if they will publish the game as an EA version that can be buyed by everyone or if the EA version will only be open for KICKSTARTER supporters.

You need to speak German don't you ?
I hope it will be for steam... [/quote]

Please, I'll buy it later this year whether it is Early Acces or not.
ShadowWolf Oct 7, 2016 @ 11:25pm 
This not seem´s to be possible.
As far as it seems the Early Access version will only be availabe at Kickstarter.
ghostkeeper_stein Oct 19, 2016 @ 1:41pm 
When you have spend more then 27 Euro on Kickstarter you get the Early Acces and the 1.0 Release as a download version. I think all backers become a steam key too, if it's available.
ShadowWolf Oct 20, 2016 @ 4:44am 
I think the download version will only be a STEAN key.

Why not MBB should sell the game on STEAM as an EA version. So they can still earn money then KICKSTARTER is finished.
Skeene Oct 20, 2016 @ 9:17am 
i send 27 euro :) for early acces and final version :)
mmmBetty Oct 25, 2016 @ 10:22pm 
"Is Steam required to play Cattle and Crops?
No, Steam will be completely optional. We will provide a separate download link on either other stores or on our website. Both Steam and non-Steam keys will be available to you.

Will be the Early-Access only available on Steam?
No. Just like the final game, the Early Access version will be available both on Steam and on our own launcher/update system.

Will all Kickstarter backers automatically get a Steam key or will they have to pay again to receive one?
Kickstarter backers will have the opportunity to generate a Steam key for themselves once the project is greenlit. "

So basically you should be able to generate a steam key from a download key they give you if I read that correctly.
Last edited by mmmBetty; Oct 25, 2016 @ 10:23pm
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 15 30 50